The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 heya every1

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
crazy JJ Posted - 19/10/2009 : 21:09:48
heya every1, i am new on this forum but have had corn snakies 4 a lil while now but i just neva stop learning with m but i had ma 1st clutch of eggies this year n they all hatched i am now a proud nanny aswel whoooo.
im not 100% sure on the morphs but i know i have 2 carolinaz but im not sure wat the other 2 are tho :( it kinda confuses me as ther r sooo many of m.
x
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 21/10/2009 : 13:06:20
hiyas and welcome
crazy JJ Posted - 21/10/2009 : 03:02:26
well i fort he was...but i just dont ava clue lol, coz didnt know if they had the yellow or not but yer....yup...i have put up sum of ma ova snakies in the pics bit of this forum but yer...thxs every1....just a shame none of his babys came out like him...its all mummy lol!!!! :)
xx
Kellog Posted - 20/10/2009 : 22:20:37
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Of course you are allowed to welcome Chinchillazilla...even if you dont have your snake yet!

Welcome to the forum crazyJJ. You have found a great place with experienced owners happy to share their advice and support. It will be great having you adding to that as you have had corns for a while. Friendship and fun are bonuses! Unwritten forum rule is pics as soon as possible! Cant wait to see you new hatchlings as well as your adults! Cant help you at all about morphs, not even trying to learn cos it is so complicated - I go by what I see and like, not by what morph it is! xxx

dont lie Kellog, you go by whether or not it is a ghost

welcome to the forum crazy, though I've already posted back to your topic!

I do admit major biase towards ghosts...but that wouldnt stop me getting something else if I liked the look of it - it would just have to be really special to beat a Ghost - and that is a lovely Ghost you have got there crazyJJ!! xxx
SexyBear77 Posted - 20/10/2009 : 18:01:03
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Of course you are allowed to welcome Chinchillazilla...even if you dont have your snake yet!

Welcome to the forum crazyJJ. You have found a great place with experienced owners happy to share their advice and support. It will be great having you adding to that as you have had corns for a while. Friendship and fun are bonuses! Unwritten forum rule is pics as soon as possible! Cant wait to see you new hatchlings as well as your adults! Cant help you at all about morphs, not even trying to learn cos it is so complicated - I go by what I see and like, not by what morph it is! xxx

dont lie Kellog, you go by whether or not it is a ghost

welcome to the forum crazy, though I've already posted back to your topic!
Tizzy Posted - 20/10/2009 : 17:48:03
Welcome to the forum, Max is a ghost and a very pretty one too. Now you've sussed the photo thing any vchance of baby photos just because we're dead nosey and like baby photos
n/a Posted - 20/10/2009 : 17:22:43

Welcome, crazy! How many babies have you got there?

crazy JJ Posted - 20/10/2009 : 15:00:46
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey i did it lol.....soz am just xcited i worked it out at last whoooooooo :)
crazy JJ Posted - 20/10/2009 : 15:00:00
wat about this tym ere goes....

if it doz work..its ma lil maxaboy/maxamay or just max 4 short..n wud b greatful if any1 cud tell me wat he is :)
crazy JJ Posted - 20/10/2009 : 14:30:49
nopes it didn't work :( aaaah dear no fair....
but thanks 4 welcomin me every1 :)
crazy JJ Posted - 20/10/2009 : 14:29:47
ryt...ere goes wiv the pic hope it works (prob not knowin ma luck lol)
but this is supposed 2 b Maxamay or max or maxaboy (yups he has 3 names lol) :)
IMG]http://i586.photobucket.com/albums/ss309/Crazy-JJ/DSC00066-1.jpg[/IMG]
n/a Posted - 20/10/2009 : 10:39:18
Hello welcome to the forum
lee2308 Posted - 20/10/2009 : 09:44:04
hi and welcome to the forum
kizzig Posted - 20/10/2009 : 08:40:28
Hi and welcome!
HannahB Posted - 20/10/2009 : 06:08:09
hey and welcome
look forwards to seeing pics
lucifer Posted - 20/10/2009 : 03:17:55
Welcome to the forums
gingerpony Posted - 19/10/2009 : 22:41:41
heya and welcome

if you post some pics i'm sure we can all have a guess at what morphs you have lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 19/10/2009 : 22:34:20
Hiya and welcome to the forums.
crazy JJ Posted - 19/10/2009 : 22:16:39
heya, thanks Kellog i wouldnt say im the most experienced but i cud well try lol....
but yer meee 2, i don't reli care wat morph they are but wud love sum1 2 tell me lol. um about the pics..well wen i can work out how 2 do it i shall av sum pics up. wheeeeey friendship...ooo am lookin 4ward 2 meetin new ppl now :).
Kellog Posted - 19/10/2009 : 21:31:36

n/a Posted - 19/10/2009 : 21:13:39
Hi! I'm welcoming you even though I only just arrived so it may not be strictly allowed. I should leave before I am discovered.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000