The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 Hi, everybody

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 01/09/2009 : 01:37:02
Hi, i am new to the site and thought i would say hi. My name is Andrew, i am 26 and currently own 2 corn snake hatchlings... a normal and an amel.

I am sure i will have questions in the future, so if i can't find an answer i will be sure to ask.

Here are a few pics of my snakes for you.

14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 03/09/2009 : 19:28:35
quote:
Originally posted by Kellog

Its great having a new owner who is doing as much research as possible about their new pet and who isnt afraid to ask questions. Glad you've joined us! xxx

I really do tend to read everything possible before i get pets, i have been reading my way through 3 different snake forums, 2 of which are more specifically aimed at corn snakes. I suppose you can never be fully informed about any pet before you buy them, but it doesn't hurt to try to be. And obviously having a well informed group of forum users ready and willing to offer their advice adds that little bit of extra confidence.

Thanks for the welcome, Lucifer.

And here is one last pic in this topic, from the latest feed on tuesday.

lucifer Posted - 03/09/2009 : 11:21:39
Welcome to the forums

Cool photos!
Kellog Posted - 03/09/2009 : 03:01:22
Its great having a new owner who is doing as much research as possible about their new pet and who isnt afraid to ask questions. Glad you've joined us! xxx
n/a Posted - 01/09/2009 : 23:46:56
Hi, everybody... and thanks for the warm welcome.

Let me try and answer a few individual posts here.

Kehhlyr - I am sure i will keep you updated with pictures, the camera rarely seems to be out of my hands! And i will be spending a long time reading the previous posts on the forum, i tend to be a compulsive reader/researcher when it comes to prospective or current pets.

Kellog - Their names are Cinnamon (the normal) and Amber (the amel), as picked by my family based on their current and eventual colouration.

Brookestar - Thank you, my amel is rather bold although seems a little dull today... probably going to shed soon. As for my carolina/normal, it seems to have rather thick black outlines to its saddles so it should be a real looker when it grows up... but i am obviously going to be biased. ;)

lee2308 - No, they are housed seperately and will remain that way. I did only plan to have one snake but i managed to get a double stack viv from ebay for less than a single viv so i ended up getting two hatchlings instead. Always the way, eh? haha Oh, and they are in smaller enclosures just now, not just the full size viv... if that makes sense.
muffin Posted - 01/09/2009 : 22:13:15
Hi and welcome m8 two great looking corns ya have there.
n/a Posted - 01/09/2009 : 21:25:52
Great pics of them both welcome to the site
gingerpony Posted - 01/09/2009 : 21:21:35
heya and welcome
lee2308 Posted - 01/09/2009 : 18:27:44
hi and welcome to the forum,do you house them together?
HannahB Posted - 01/09/2009 : 18:27:35
hey and welcome
aw your hatchlings are cute!
Brookestar Posted - 01/09/2009 : 10:06:57
hi and welcome stunning amel, colours are so bold. and your carolina so dark. absolutely gorgeous
n/a Posted - 01/09/2009 : 09:54:00
hiyas and welcome
n/a Posted - 01/09/2009 : 03:33:54
Hi Andrew, great pics!!
Kellog Posted - 01/09/2009 : 03:17:55
Welcome. Fantastic pics. What are their names? The 2nd one looks very like Twiglet. I agree with Kehhylr, this forum is a great place to be where you can get advice and ask the silliest questions without feeling stupid. You also learn a lot. Fun and friendship are just added bonuses! xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 01/09/2009 : 01:39:56
Hello and welcome to the forum.

Brilliant pics and lovely snakes.

Well done as well, we LOVE the piccies here.

Any questions, then just ask, if not then still float about, everyone can always learn new things.
Likewise, people can teach as well.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000