The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Welcome
 Introductions
 hi

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 07/10/2010 : 22:39:00
hi im 34 been keeping sanke and other things for few years. used to have a ball python up 2 yesterday. well moving on from that got a lovly big corn, never has like to come out on to my hand but wonce hes out and on me loves it,

*moved to relevant section*
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 10/10/2010 : 00:32:21
folly farm is a local place in pems that dose lots of differnt pets etc people go and see look it up on line good place
Kehhlyr Posted - 10/10/2010 : 00:08:54
quote:
Originally posted by welshbear

..........say they get snakes like him out then and will call be for hand to see if they wont rubbs gyamtum to come ( or big red my corns name)

Whatty whatty what what???
n/a Posted - 10/10/2010 : 00:02:44
ty i gave him to folly farm in the end could not sell him, they told me if hes not on show they will get him for me and got 2 free tickets to go see him,planning to go down at holloween they say they get snakes like him out then and will call be for hand to see if they wont rubbs gyamtum to come ( or big red my corns name)
gingerpony Posted - 08/10/2010 : 08:30:40
heya and welcome
mozacchio Posted - 08/10/2010 : 06:19:27
Hello and welcome to the forum..!
Kellog Posted - 08/10/2010 : 02:43:37
Hi Scott, it is really good that you have joined us! You will soon find that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. I look forward to you adding to that. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I'm sure that you have found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I know you are experienced, but you can never stop learning ! On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - How to - Post images using photobucket

I am so sorry you had to sell your royal, it must have been heartbreaking parting with it....but then life's not fair is it .

Do hope you are beginning to recover and feel better. Know what its like not feeling well and actually feeling so rough that you dont feel like handling your snakes....then you get snake handling withdrawal symptoms . Hopefully you are back to your normal snake handling now, which I find very therapeutic !

Look forward to getting to know you better.

xxx
crazy JJ Posted - 08/10/2010 : 01:39:24
hey n welcome here :)
HannahB Posted - 07/10/2010 : 23:02:08
hey and welcome
look forwards to seeing pics
Katie.Dublin Posted - 07/10/2010 : 22:44:50
Hello there :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000