hi
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  22:39:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hi im 34 been keeping sanke and other things for few years. used to have a ball python up 2 yesterday. well moving on from that got a lovly big corn, never has like to come out on to my hand but wonce hes out and on me loves it,

*moved to relevant section*

Edited by - HannahB on 07/10/2010 23:01:49

Katie.Dublin
Sub Adult

Ireland
1560 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  22:44:50  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello there :)

0.1 normal (Miami) - Hugo
0.1 hypo Motley - Spunky
0.1 MBK - Tequila. RIP
Horses, bearded dragons, a red tailed boa constrictor, a tortoise, a cat and a dog
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 07/10/2010 :  23:02:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
hey and welcome
look forwards to seeing pics

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  01:39:24  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hey n welcome here :)

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  02:43:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Scott, it is really good that you have joined us! You will soon find that this is a great forum with lots of experienced owners happy to give their advice and support. I look forward to you adding to that. You also get lots of fun and friendship .

I'm sure that you have found that there is a large amount of conflicting information out there about corn keeping – on the internet, in books, etc. Even on here you will find that people have different opinions.....but at least you have a place to ask what you need to know and get the answers from experienced owners. Then you can decide what to do with what you are told.

I know you are experienced, but you can never stop learning ! On this forum no question is regarded as a silly question....it is much better asked and answered, you will probably find others who want the info too! First place to look is in the top right hand corner of the screen where there is a search button....type in what you are worried about and see if you can find an answer. I know you can get swamped with different topics including what you are searching for, so it is a bit daunting but worth a look. If you cant find the answer you are looking for then dont hesitate to ask!

Unwritten forum rule - pics as soon as possible! This link will help - How to - Post images using photobucket

I am so sorry you had to sell your royal, it must have been heartbreaking parting with it....but then life's not fair is it .

Do hope you are beginning to recover and feel better. Know what its like not feeling well and actually feeling so rough that you dont feel like handling your snakes....then you get snake handling withdrawal symptoms . Hopefully you are back to your normal snake handling now, which I find very therapeutic !

Look forward to getting to know you better.

xxx

Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  06:19:27  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hello and welcome to the forum..!
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/10/2010 :  08:30:40  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
heya and welcome

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:02:44  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ty i gave him to folly farm in the end could not sell him, they told me if hes not on show they will get him for me and got 2 free tickets to go see him,planning to go down at holloween they say they get snakes like him out then and will call be for hand to see if they wont rubbs gyamtum to come ( or big red my corns name)
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:08:54  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by welshbear

..........say they get snakes like him out then and will call be for hand to see if they wont rubbs gyamtum to come ( or big red my corns name)

Whatty whatty what what???

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

23 Posts

Posted - 10/10/2010 :  00:32:21  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
folly farm is a local place in pems that dose lots of differnt pets etc people go and see look it up on line good place
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000