The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 showing off

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
reptiledanny Posted - 02/06/2010 : 10:33:06
does nayone elses snake show off there new skin after thay have shed. i now that they hide away while shedding and then shed and then must feel better after so circle around but with monty he actaully seems like he is showing off. he will always go in the middle of his viv and strtche out looking at you at all times like he is showing off his new colours
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
reptiledanny Posted - 04/06/2010 : 10:48:53
monty is guna shed tomorow so will se if he does it again and will maybe get some pics
DannyBrown91 Posted - 04/06/2010 : 00:12:20
Yup my Reggie is out right now half on his plant and half pushed up agains the front of the faun. He shed earlier on, sometime between 21:45 and 22:05
n/a Posted - 03/06/2010 : 22:28:37
houdi was out showing off after his shed yesterday. he was climbing and generally enjoying the whole viv. looks like he is a show off too until the camera comes out
hillzi Posted - 03/06/2010 : 20:23:04
Only got a few days to wait until Blaze sheds.. He's never out and about anyway so I'll be lucky to see him parading around.
mrsT Posted - 03/06/2010 : 18:32:40
Jake hasn't shed yet (i've only had him 3 weeks)
cant wait til he does though,i'm going to keep it so i can see how big he's getting
lol at monty he sounds like a bit of an exhibitionist!!
Sta~ple Posted - 03/06/2010 : 08:16:37
Awww Venom goes whizzing around his viv and peaks at me for an extra long time after shedding, Char normally goes back to bed and I don't really know about the little ones.
crazy JJ Posted - 03/06/2010 : 02:17:19
well shikira and scooby have both shed... scooby hasnt stopped bein out (but he might be hungry as he aint eaten 4 a while) and shikira was out 4 a lil while but bless her has just laid her eggies :D so will let her off :D
Mouse Posted - 02/06/2010 : 23:19:14
Gobo does, Sprockett doesn't, but then again she's been doing egg stuff for months now, so she may start when she's finished!!!
reptiledanny Posted - 02/06/2010 : 13:39:17
wow, i have made everyone think monty will shed in a couple of days so will see if he does it again
crazy JJ Posted - 02/06/2010 : 13:37:26
hmmm... never reli thought about it but come to think of it skittles and dime has just shed and there both out and about but scooby, shikira and poss snoopy are in shed atm so will see what they do... i know twilight doesnt she hardly ever out of her hide lol :D
mozacchio Posted - 02/06/2010 : 13:23:02
I haven't noticed something like that, but now i'm curious!
herriotfan Posted - 02/06/2010 : 10:44:11
That's cool. Our Sid is in shed at the moment so I'll have to watch out and see....

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000