New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  10:33:06  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
does nayone elses snake show off there new skin after thay have shed. i now that they hide away while shedding and then shed and then must feel better after so circle around but with monty he actaully seems like he is showing off. he will always go in the middle of his viv and strtche out looking at you at all times like he is showing off his new colours

1.1 royal pythons 0.1 hog island boa 1.0 corn snake
sig made by stapey

herriotfan
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5853 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  10:44:11  Show Profile  Click to see herriotfan's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
That's cool. Our Sid is in shed at the moment so I'll have to watch out and see....

Husband....Very Understanding!!! (Phil)
Son & Daughter (Kevin & Carol)
Granddaughter (Eva)
3.4.0 Cornsnakes Amel (Sidney) Caramel Stripe (Sultan) Amber (Cleo) Carolina (Phoebe) Anery Motley Stripe (Penny) Snow (Lily) Caramel (Holmes)
1.2.0 Royal Pythons(Peeps, Pandora & Pepsi)
1.0.0 Hognose (Hudson)
2.1.0 Dogs (Dillon, Alfie, Ellie)
0.1.0 Senegal Parrot (Peanut)
1.1.0 Bearded Dragons (Bonnie & Clyde)
1.0.0 Crested Geckos (Echo)
0.2.1 Hermanns Tortoises (Ebbie, Rosie & Twiglet)
0.1.0 Guinea Pig (Dolly-Pipsqueak)
0.1.9 Tarantulas (Poppy, Gypsy, Bumble, Insey Winsey, Sonic, Cookie, Raven, Fudge, Titch & Sox)
??? Foster animals
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  13:23:02  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I haven't noticed something like that, but now i'm curious!
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  13:37:26  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hmmm... never reli thought about it but come to think of it skittles and dime has just shed and there both out and about but scooby, shikira and poss snoopy are in shed atm so will see what they do... i know twilight doesnt she hardly ever out of her hide lol :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  13:39:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
wow, i have made everyone think monty will shed in a couple of days so will see if he does it again

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 02/06/2010 :  23:19:14  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Gobo does, Sprockett doesn't, but then again she's been doing egg stuff for months now, so she may start when she's finished!!!

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  02:17:19  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
well shikira and scooby have both shed... scooby hasnt stopped bein out (but he might be hungry as he aint eaten 4 a while) and shikira was out 4 a lil while but bless her has just laid her eggies :D so will let her off :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  08:16:37  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Awww Venom goes whizzing around his viv and peaks at me for an extra long time after shedding, Char normally goes back to bed and I don't really know about the little ones.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

mrsT
Hatchling

United Kingdom
186 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  18:32:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Jake hasn't shed yet (i've only had him 3 weeks)
cant wait til he does though,i'm going to keep it so i can see how big he's getting
lol at monty he sounds like a bit of an exhibitionist!!

1 carolina corn - Jake

1 hypo lavender - Kane
1 xb dog - Zak

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  20:23:04  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Only got a few days to wait until Blaze sheds.. He's never out and about anyway so I'll be lucky to see him parading around.
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

243 Posts

Posted - 03/06/2010 :  22:28:37  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
houdi was out showing off after his shed yesterday. he was climbing and generally enjoying the whole viv. looks like he is a show off too until the camera comes out

Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  00:12:20  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yup my Reggie is out right now half on his plant and half pushed up agains the front of the faun. He shed earlier on, sometime between 21:45 and 22:05

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Go to Top of Page

reptiledanny
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1809 Posts

Posted - 04/06/2010 :  10:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
monty is guna shed tomorow so will se if he does it again and will maybe get some pics

sig made by stapey
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000