The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Thread Hijacking

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
gmac Posted - 17/05/2010 : 00:51:34
There seems recently there is a large amount of thread hijacking going on, (using someone else's thread to ask your own questions). This makes answering the original post very difficult and as such there is a lot of unrelated responses within these threads that are of no help whatsoever to the original question, also with the OP having to trawl through so many responses to find if his/hers have actually been answered. If you have a question can you please create your own thread, this will make answering your question a lot easier.

(end of rant)
19   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
hiper2009 Posted - 20/05/2010 : 12:42:26
Agree with this hate it when thread get hijacked. Lmao Phil your a classic nutter love it.
Mouse Posted - 20/05/2010 : 12:26:47
Yeah, altho they blatantly did it on purpose. I was kinda like the forum equivalent of handing them a spanky stick, bending over and saying 'please spank me'.
crazy JJ Posted - 18/05/2010 : 13:58:58
hahaha... made me lol's anyway :D

safely say point proven :D ????
Kellog Posted - 18/05/2010 : 05:32:22
Me thinks your thread has been well and truly hijacked Graeme!

*shakes head pitifully at Kehhlyr, Eeji, BlackEcho and LittleMick*

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 18/05/2010 : 04:50:44
search button is HERE

Always remember to us it.
LittleMick Posted - 17/05/2010 : 22:53:48
Where's the search button?
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/05/2010 : 21:36:47
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

eeji Posted - 17/05/2010 : 20:56:24
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/05/2010 : 11:48:10
Pffft, what I said about the cotton was valid to this subject.

I stole some cotton off someone elses sewing machine = I was hijacking their thread.

http://www.badum-tish.com/

Thank you, I'm here all week.

/ninja edit

quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Phil, please tell me that your brain is being donated to Science after you pass away.

I donated it a couple years back.
Sta~ple Posted - 17/05/2010 : 11:10:42
You do have to remember though some people have never been on a forum before so owning a snake and this type of communication is new to them. If your on about the "new keeper advice" topic I can see why it's happening so maybe a name change is needed? I can see why members also most new topics instead of searching, there is so many pages of the stuff :o although making new topics doesn't really help...

And Kehhlyr you can sow :O I will be posting you all of my ripped clothing and stinky slippers!
Blackecho Posted - 17/05/2010 : 11:07:24
Phil, please tell me that your brain is being donated to Science after you pass away.
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/05/2010 : 10:27:54
I once took a reel of cotton off someones sewing machine and used it on my own.
Lilpunk Posted - 17/05/2010 : 10:25:46
This is really annoying when it happens :/ I don't mind if a question is relavant to the topic being discussed, but otherwise it's just plain rude... Sorry to add to your rant.
Sta~ple Posted - 17/05/2010 : 07:25:21
Sorry T.T I didn't mean to.
Blackecho Posted - 17/05/2010 : 06:28:20
Seems a fair enough request Gmac, unless a thread is just naturally evolving. If you do notice any that need editing or some deletions feel free to e-mail a mod or admin with a link so that we can sort it.

Cheers.
Kellog Posted - 17/05/2010 : 05:32:30
Trust you Kehhlyr !

I totally agree with you Gmac, and I know one thread in particular that has gone that way....although I can understand why newbies may feel that it is ok to post questions there cos of the threads name.

It does make it very confusing for the OP and very unfair on them....but lets hope that those who are doing it soon learn that they need to open their own threads and what would be even better would be if they learnt how to use the search button!

(end of rant)

xxx
Kehhlyr Posted - 17/05/2010 : 01:10:06
Has anyone seen the weather reports??
Apparently we're gonna be hitting 23-25c by the end of the week!!

Woo Hoo, I live a stones throw from Bournemouth beach, gonna be loads of eye candy!!
mozacchio Posted - 17/05/2010 : 00:57:28
Yeap, me too!
Sometimes the subject changes completely..
crazy JJ Posted - 17/05/2010 : 00:54:42
definatly agree on that one :D

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000