New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

gmac
The Scottish Admin

United Kingdom
5319 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  00:51:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
There seems recently there is a large amount of thread hijacking going on, (using someone else's thread to ask your own questions). This makes answering the original post very difficult and as such there is a lot of unrelated responses within these threads that are of no help whatsoever to the original question, also with the OP having to trawl through so many responses to find if his/hers have actually been answered. If you have a question can you please create your own thread, this will make answering your question a lot easier.

(end of rant)

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  00:54:42  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
definatly agree on that one :D

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

mozacchio
Sub Adult

Greece
1135 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  00:57:28  Show Profile  Click to see mozacchio's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeap, me too!
Sometimes the subject changes completely..
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  01:10:06  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Has anyone seen the weather reports??
Apparently we're gonna be hitting 23-25c by the end of the week!!

Woo Hoo, I live a stones throw from Bournemouth beach, gonna be loads of eye candy!!

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  05:32:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Trust you Kehhlyr !

I totally agree with you Gmac, and I know one thread in particular that has gone that way....although I can understand why newbies may feel that it is ok to post questions there cos of the threads name.

It does make it very confusing for the OP and very unfair on them....but lets hope that those who are doing it soon learn that they need to open their own threads and what would be even better would be if they learnt how to use the search button!

(end of rant)

xxx

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  06:28:20  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Seems a fair enough request Gmac, unless a thread is just naturally evolving. If you do notice any that need editing or some deletions feel free to e-mail a mod or admin with a link so that we can sort it.

Cheers.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  07:25:21  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry T.T I didn't mean to.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Lilpunk
Yearling

512 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  10:25:46  Show Profile  Click to see Lilpunk's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
This is really annoying when it happens :/ I don't mind if a question is relavant to the topic being discussed, but otherwise it's just plain rude... Sorry to add to your rant.

0.0.1 Carolina corn - (renamed) Lumos.
2.0.0 Shetlands - Winston & Rupert.
1.3.0 Guinea pigs - Coffee, Nutkin, Rosemary & Thyme.
0.1.0 Yorkshire Terrier - Poppy.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  10:27:54  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I once took a reel of cotton off someones sewing machine and used it on my own.

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  11:07:24  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Phil, please tell me that your brain is being donated to Science after you pass away.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  11:10:42  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
You do have to remember though some people have never been on a forum before so owning a snake and this type of communication is new to them. If your on about the "new keeper advice" topic I can see why it's happening so maybe a name change is needed? I can see why members also most new topics instead of searching, there is so many pages of the stuff :o although making new topics doesn't really help...

And Kehhlyr you can sow :O I will be posting you all of my ripped clothing and stinky slippers!

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  11:48:10  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Pffft, what I said about the cotton was valid to this subject.

I stole some cotton off someone elses sewing machine = I was hijacking their thread.

http://www.badum-tish.com/

Thank you, I'm here all week.

/ninja edit

quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

Phil, please tell me that your brain is being donated to Science after you pass away.

I donated it a couple years back.

Edited by - Kehhlyr on 17/05/2010 11:49:16
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  20:56:24  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  21:36:47  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by eeji

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 17/05/2010 :  22:53:48  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Where's the search button?

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  04:50:44  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
search button is HERE

Always remember to us it.

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  05:32:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Me thinks your thread has been well and truly hijacked Graeme!

*shakes head pitifully at Kehhlyr, Eeji, BlackEcho and LittleMick*

xxx

Go to Top of Page

crazy JJ
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2326 Posts

Posted - 18/05/2010 :  13:58:58  Show Profile  Click to see crazy JJ's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
hahaha... made me lol's anyway :D

safely say point proven :D ????

2.5 corns 2.0 cali kings 1.0 tange hondo milk 1.0 apricot pueblan milk 1.0 royal (overgrown slug) 0.1 tarantula 1.0 chinchilla chico, 0.1 goldfish tigger 0.0.4 minows 0.2 cats fudge and porsha and 0.3.2 tarantula’s that are my mummys
r.i.p to the lil ones that i and mummy have lost recently
Go to Top of Page

Mouse
Yearling

United Kingdom
958 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  12:26:47  Show Profile  Click to see Mouse's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Yeah, altho they blatantly did it on purpose. I was kinda like the forum equivalent of handing them a spanky stick, bending over and saying 'please spank me'.

1.0.0 - Gobo - Snow Corn (RIP)
0.1.0 - Sprockett - Normal/hypo/het snow Corn

2.0.0 Anery Hatchlings
0.1.0 Amel Hatchling
0.1.0 Normal Hatchling

*Location - Southampton, UK*

http://www.weneedcake.co.uk
Go to Top of Page

hiper2009
Banned

United Kingdom
2197 Posts

Posted - 20/05/2010 :  12:42:26  Show Profile  Click to see hiper2009's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Agree with this hate it when thread get hijacked. Lmao Phil your a classic nutter love it.

0.0.0 Royal Python Het Pied 100% CB10 - Chaos
1.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa CB10 - Bow/Mayhem
0.1.0 Cornsnake Amel Het Motley CB10 - Fire
1.0.0 Cornsnake Caramel Het Motley CB09 - Whisky
1.0.0 Cornsnake Snow Het Stripe CB07 - Romeo - R.I.P

1.0.0 Super Golden Labrador Dog CB02 - Bailey

Wish List:
1.2.0 Royal Python - Pastel , Pinstripe , Lesser.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000