The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 888reptiles

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
jessejamez666 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 14:07:36
Hey guys just wondering if anyone here has used 888reptiles???
Just wanting to find out if the are any good !?!?!
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
HannahB Posted - 16/05/2010 : 17:24:13
iv bought stuff in the past and been satisfied, although my fauns came chipped and cracked [usable though so didnt see any point in making a complaint - that and i needed them sharpish!) but apart from that they are ok
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 15:48:19
Thats a fair point, i don't think it tells you on the website wether its in stock or not accept for on the livestock page.

Although it may tell you in the confirmation email, im not sure.
Sta~ple Posted - 16/05/2010 : 15:43:07
It never listed it as out of stock. If it was out of stock they they should have told me but when I got the confirmation through it was all ok and in stock and it was in "packing" for a week. If it was out of stock it should have listed it then. I wasn't in a rush to get it but if it was something important and they don;t say it's out of stock it's bad.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 15:39:29
Whenever i email them i normly get a reply later on that day or the next morning depending on when i emailed them.

Also it does stat that if you order something that is currently out of stock that it could take longer to come.

The first time i ordered from them was wheni got casper in late december and i must admit that it took a while to come because of the time of year and they were quite backed up but other than that 1 problem i've found them to be great.
Sta~ple Posted - 16/05/2010 : 15:34:39
I ordered from there, it took ages to come like over a week when it said it would come in 2 -5 days. I was getting worried about my order. I e-mailed them and go noting back :/ Did eventually come though.
LittleMick Posted - 16/05/2010 : 14:41:09
I have a had a few things off them, on the good side I bought my Hatchling Corn Sanke setup from them, advertised at £56, I made a couple of alterations to it, added a thermostat, digi thermometer and it only cost £59 total, I arranged a specific day for dellivery and came as expected. I also reluctantly ordered my Corn snake from them for £44, I must admit that was a Saturday delivery and so had to pay and extra £35, so it would have ended up beeing the same price as either a rep shop or a breeder for delivery purposes. I also got my frozen and live feeders from them once which was ok.

HOWEVER, on the bad side I ordered my original scorpion setup from them, and although it all came in good condition, the setup was totaly wrong for the species it was intended and sold for and resulted in it's death . I don't hold 888 responsible for it though as there are loads of shops out there selling this setup for Forest/Tropical scorpions, I think they all need educating, lol.

DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 14:16:16
quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Cool, cheers.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them on Wed and have not heard anything yet even though I paid for 3 day delivery.

Just wanted to know if there cool

Cheers Danny

I've never payed for the 3 day delivery but they don't deliever saturday sunday so depending on when you ordered it you will likely get an email from them and from parcel force tommorow and recieve the goods sometime tuesday.
jessejamez666 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 14:13:10
Cool, cheers.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them on Wed and have not heard anything yet even though I paid for 3 day delivery.

Just wanted to know if there cool

Cheers Danny
DannyBrown91 Posted - 16/05/2010 : 14:10:16
I have used them a fair bit and will use them. The prices are pretty good, especially if your spending over £50 as you also get free delivery. I also find that they're are very good to deal with if you ever do have any problems. I had a thermostat that broke i sent it back and they had a replacement to me within a couple of days.

Edit- I also sometimes get mice from there.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000