888reptiles
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

jessejamez666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:07:36  Show Profile  Visit jessejamez666's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Hey guys just wondering if anyone here has used 888reptiles???
Just wanting to find out if the are any good !?!?!

Beetlejuice and Chewie

1.0.0 Normal-Beetlejuice
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon-Chewie
1.0.0 Kingsnake-Booga
1.0.0 Royal Python- Pilsbury

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:10:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have used them a fair bit and will use them. The prices are pretty good, especially if your spending over £50 as you also get free delivery. I also find that they're are very good to deal with if you ever do have any problems. I had a thermostat that broke i sent it back and they had a replacement to me within a couple of days.

Edit- I also sometimes get mice from there.

0.0.1 Ghost Corn - Casper
0.0.1 Diffused Corn - Reggie
0.0.1 Amel Corn - Candy A.K.A Baby
1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

0.1 Japanese Akita - Sasha

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 16/05/2010 14:10:38
Go to Top of Page

jessejamez666
Hatchling

United Kingdom
148 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:13:10  Show Profile  Visit jessejamez666's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Cool, cheers.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them on Wed and have not heard anything yet even though I paid for 3 day delivery.

Just wanted to know if there cool

Cheers Danny

Beetlejuice and Chewie

1.0.0 Normal-Beetlejuice
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon-Chewie
1.0.0 Kingsnake-Booga
1.0.0 Royal Python- Pilsbury
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:16:16  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by jessejamez666

Cool, cheers.
I have bought a lot of stuff from them on Wed and have not heard anything yet even though I paid for 3 day delivery.

Just wanted to know if there cool

Cheers Danny

I've never payed for the 3 day delivery but they don't deliever saturday sunday so depending on when you ordered it you will likely get an email from them and from parcel force tommorow and recieve the goods sometime tuesday.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

LittleMick
Yearling

United Kingdom
563 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  14:41:09  Show Profile  Visit LittleMick's Homepage  Click to see LittleMick's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I have a had a few things off them, on the good side I bought my Hatchling Corn Sanke setup from them, advertised at £56, I made a couple of alterations to it, added a thermostat, digi thermometer and it only cost £59 total, I arranged a specific day for dellivery and came as expected. I also reluctantly ordered my Corn snake from them for £44, I must admit that was a Saturday delivery and so had to pay and extra £35, so it would have ended up beeing the same price as either a rep shop or a breeder for delivery purposes. I also got my frozen and live feeders from them once which was ok.

HOWEVER, on the bad side I ordered my original scorpion setup from them, and although it all came in good condition, the setup was totaly wrong for the species it was intended and sold for and resulted in it's death . I don't hold 888 responsible for it though as there are loads of shops out there selling this setup for Forest/Tropical scorpions, I think they all need educating, lol.

0.4.0 Gerbils (Gemini, Pica, Gerty and Sasha)
0.1.0 Leopard Gecko (Elle)
1.0.0 Carolina Corn Snake(Elijah)
0.0.1 Emperor/Imperial Scorpion (Abbi)
2.0.0 Roborovski Dwarf Hamsters (Micro & Chippy)
Tropical fish - 6 Platys.6 Mollies.9 Glowlight Tetra.4 Pearl Gouramis.4 Apple Snails.1 Tiger Plec.2 Common Bristlenose Plecs and lots of babies.
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:34:39  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I ordered from there, it took ages to come like over a week when it said it would come in 2 -5 days. I was getting worried about my order. I e-mailed them and go noting back :/ Did eventually come though.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:39:29  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Whenever i email them i normly get a reply later on that day or the next morning depending on when i emailed them.

Also it does stat that if you order something that is currently out of stock that it could take longer to come.

The first time i ordered from them was wheni got casper in late december and i must admit that it took a while to come because of the time of year and they were quite backed up but other than that 1 problem i've found them to be great.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:43:07  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
It never listed it as out of stock. If it was out of stock they they should have told me but when I got the confirmation through it was all ok and in stock and it was in "packing" for a week. If it was out of stock it should have listed it then. I wasn't in a rush to get it but if it was something important and they don;t say it's out of stock it's bad.

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page

DannyBrown91
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3070 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  15:48:19  Show Profile  Click to see DannyBrown91's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Thats a fair point, i don't think it tells you on the website wether its in stock or not accept for on the livestock page.

Although it may tell you in the confirmation email, im not sure.

1.0 Commom BCI - Rocky

Edited by - DannyBrown91 on 16/05/2010 15:48:43
Go to Top of Page

HannahB
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
5491 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2010 :  17:24:13  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
iv bought stuff in the past and been satisfied, although my fauns came chipped and cracked [usable though so didnt see any point in making a complaint - that and i needed them sharpish!) but apart from that they are ok

2.0 Normal Royal Pythons - Q and Little One
1.0 Chihauhaun Mountain Kingsnake - Simba

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000