The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 First's for every thing

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nails Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:23:33
Well as promised pictures of (Epona) Epi, this is her second feed and she has just shed as well, she is still a bit skitish at present, but sure she will get better, now that we can handle her!!!!
Kellog, you asked in a previous post what book i was reading, it's a triology by PC Cast called Divine. Fantasy books.

And this is Wizard now he has just shed as well

8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nails Posted - 15/05/2010 : 11:19:24
Kellog
She is a brilliant Author, she wrote a series of books called the house of night along with another author, they are very addictive, if you like the vampire stories, there are about 7 in the set just waiting for book 8 to be published as they put the date back. But very easy reading, the ones with the horse in are called Divine by Mistake, Divine by Choice and Divine by Blood. Absolutly brilliant books.
Ooops got carried away there, Wizard is a joy, he is fab to handle, Epi is getting there but like you say its a time thing, and as for my Royal, well he is a stunner but going through a horrid shed again, been 10 days now, and the little corns have beaten him to it yet again, i think he likes all the attention with the baths etc
Kellog Posted - 15/05/2010 : 05:17:32
(Mods, any chance of moving this to the photo section?)

Epi is gorgeous Donna. I do have a soft spot for aneries, but she is particularly stunning....such lovely colours. Beautiful 2nd pic of her. Am so glad that she is feeding well and had a successful shed. Not surprising she is still skittish, but you know it will just take time and patience and before you know it she will be giving you hand massages (as Herriotfan likes to call them ).

Wizard is looking gorgeous and shiny, such bright strong colours.

Thanks for the name of the books....will look into them cos need a new author to start reading! Have worked my way through all of the ones I know.

xxx

crazy JJ Posted - 15/05/2010 : 01:21:46
awww there sooooo cute :D
herriotfan Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:35:50
Aww, they are so sweet. Don't you just love them.
mozacchio Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:30:39
Nice pics..!
Beautiful snakes!
nails Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:30:23

And another
Sta~ple Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:27:57
Cute ^^
n/a Posted - 14/05/2010 : 22:25:12
such cuties

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000