The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Cameron is now the PM.

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hillzi Posted - 11/05/2010 : 20:39:26
Personally it doesn't interest me, I know it should do, because I am a british citizen and education is going to be affected but not as much as taxpayers etc etc.

Anythings better than ol' Gordie.

Banter on.
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Fal Posted - 13/05/2010 : 10:01:33
Well vote for me and you have my word that will happen lol mind you, I would be a politician then so it probably wouldn't happen as the people around me would be in charge.. I used to love watching Yes Minister and then Yes Priminister, they should do a new one lol
DannyBrown91 Posted - 12/05/2010 : 23:13:03
quote:
Originally posted by newsnakekeeper

Fal for P M i like the idea of tax free rep equipment lol

No VAT on anything reptile related.
newsnakekeeper Posted - 12/05/2010 : 23:10:04
Fal for P M i like the idea of tax free rep equipment lol
Sta~ple Posted - 12/05/2010 : 19:36:27
I hate it when someone asks them a question, they ignore it and seem to state their policy again and it has nothing to do with the darn question.
eeji Posted - 12/05/2010 : 18:43:03
meh, they all talk out of their bung-holes :(

broken promises and stuff ups are the norm for whoever is in power, and no matter what they do they won't be able to please all the people all the time.
Blackecho Posted - 12/05/2010 : 18:04:47
I don't think any government will stop charging something a previous government has started, that way they get the money to use but can always say 'it was the other lot that started it'.
Sta~ple Posted - 12/05/2010 : 18:00:51
To be honest, all parties seem to have very much the same policy and there's no policy I can 100% agree with. The only way I can tell them apart is that Gordon brown looks like one of those really ugly wrinkly faced digs, the Tory man is an annoying posh man and the other people who I have never seen is neither one of them XD

I will hate it if people don't have to pay for uni as I have so unless I'm going to get some sort of refund I'll be miffed lol.
hillzi Posted - 12/05/2010 : 17:15:33
quote:
Originally posted by Blackecho

quote:
Originally posted by hillzi

Personally it doesn't interest me, I know it should do, because I am a british citizen and education is going to be affected but not as much as taxpayers etc etc.

Banter on.

When Conservatives were last in education (University) was free to everyone. Labour promised in their manifesto to keep it the same way and then after getting into power started charging University course fees. Thankfully I started my course under a Conservative government or I may never have, knowing that I'd be 10's of £1000s in debt at the end of it.

I hope they'll change it back to what it was...

Blackecho Posted - 12/05/2010 : 15:35:42
quote:

Banter on.

When Conservatives were last in education (University) was free to everyone. Labour promised in their manifesto to keep it the same way and then after getting into power started charging University course fees. Thankfully I started my course under a Conservative government or I may never have, knowing that I'd be 10's of £1000s in debt at the end of it.
newsnakekeeper Posted - 12/05/2010 : 14:45:56
Typical of this country we been con dem ed again watch for vat and tax rises to pay off the debts and job cuts in public sector on the way. Looks like here in the north east goig to be hit so the private sector can be sorted instead. Born free taxed to death oh boy what we going to get for next 5 years lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 12/05/2010 : 00:49:34
Did you see the news report where he slipped up really early and said that people will get controlled??

I think it's brilliant, Gordons chair hasn't cooled down and Idiot cameron is already slipping up, I cannot wait for more stuff ups.
SexyBear77 Posted - 12/05/2010 : 00:09:29
I don't care who runs the country, I just want them to drop the cider tax.
Fal Posted - 12/05/2010 : 00:02:25
I get my news through this forum now lol.. usually keep up to date but haven't turned TV on today (bar watching Wolverene tonight on DVD lol). Well i'm pleased, even more so that it (theoretically) should be a watered down Concervative rule with the libs leaning on them because of their support.
We shall see.. TAX FREE REPTILE EQUIPMENT FOR ALL!!!! lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 11/05/2010 : 23:16:00
Lib Dems should've got it.
They've not had a go and stuffing the country up since the war and to be perfectly honest I don't think they could fudge it up much more than what it is.

But then also regardless of who got the position, they were basically being handed a poisoned chalice. They need to do some good stuff as soon as possible otherwise they'll be hated and we'll have labour back.
Twi Posted - 11/05/2010 : 22:00:36
I dont think any of them are better the will all make promises they never keep I just wanna stp hearing about it now its tiresome D:
hillzi Posted - 11/05/2010 : 21:52:32
Better than Gord!
matty18714 Posted - 11/05/2010 : 21:40:46
I hate Cameron, cant stand him.
herriotfan Posted - 11/05/2010 : 21:36:20
I wouldn't worry too much chaps, most of the politicians themselves don't know what their policies are now they have a con/lib-dem deal!!!!
DannyBrown91 Posted - 11/05/2010 : 21:20:43
quote:

I still haven't got a clue what his policies are.

I don't even know which party he stands for. Politics goes in one ear and out the other.
hillzi Posted - 11/05/2010 : 20:57:52
I still haven't got a clue what his policies are.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000