The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Custom viv builders?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 07/05/2010 : 15:42:37
Does anyone know of any? I'm wondering if it will be cheaper to get someone else to make me a stack and get it delivered than buying the so called viv exotic stack.
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 10/05/2010 : 19:37:27
I can't travel :( and there's no way my parents would have the time to travel either :( thanks though.
herriotfan Posted - 10/05/2010 : 19:25:54
The chap I got my beardie from makes vivs for a living but I guess he'd be too far for you.....he's in Romford about 15mins from M25. Would probably be too expensive if you take travel costs into account.
Sta~ple Posted - 10/05/2010 : 19:21:23
quote:
Originally posted by IVANTHERUSSIAN

It all depends on your wallet. If you've got the cash then id advise >> http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivexotic-vivarium-stacks-1381/vivexotic-lx36-viv-stack-3-tier-ellmau-beech-159451.html but its only a three stack so you'd need an extra to go somewhere else. If you haven't get down too you local B+Q =) you'd be surprised on price although insulation can be a problem. Also... How tall is your room/you? You don't want a snake you cant reach or see =)

I would do the B&Q route but my DIY skills are poor. I've been looking into the vx48 4 tier stack. I'm 5ft"2 so I should just be able to reach the top viv... with maybe some help with some heals XD I'd love a lx stack but the only place n the house which snakes are really allowed by my dad is my room. I wish they made them shorter :(

Daves prices are incredible good, all fully assembled, sealed and everything although I would have to get the vivs separately and sit them ontop of each other as there's no way I'd be able to get something bigger than 5ft up the stairs :/ and if I do get the separately 4 vivs I would rather make sure they are proper quality and come with a gauntee incase the glass doors don't open due to weight or the viv's start to buckle.
crazy JJ Posted - 10/05/2010 : 01:31:49
quote:
D'oh silly me! I live in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 area. For anyone who has never heard of that place before which I bet most people won't have, it's an hour away from Nottingham.

i have woop some geog that i know lol only cos i live about 15/20miles away from there lol sorry im norm reli useless at geog lol so glad that i knew somewhere...

although it would be good to know aswell as im wanting a viv stack soon 4 the lil ns (when there alot older)
but i have never used daves vivs (lol never heard of them) *goes of to investigate
n/a Posted - 09/05/2010 : 22:26:29
It all depends on your wallet. If you've got the cash then id advise >> http://www.reptiles.swelluk.com/reptile-supplies/vivariums-416/vivexotic-vivarium-stacks-1381/vivexotic-lx36-viv-stack-3-tier-ellmau-beech-159451.html but its only a three stack so you'd need an extra to go somewhere else. If you haven't get down too you local B+Q =) you'd be surprised on price although insulation can be a problem. Also... How tall is your room/you? You don't want a snake you cant reach or see =)
Sta~ple Posted - 07/05/2010 : 16:32:54
D'oh silly me! I live in Lincoln, Lincolnshire, LN6 area. For anyone who has never heard of that place before which I bet most people won't have, it's an hour away from Nottingham. I need a 4 viv stack that is 4ft wide and either 15" or 18".

I've goggled sites and the sites are all not working due to broken links. I even filled in a quote form and the link didn't exist :/ Kinda looking for a viv with cable access points as well since I have no idea how I would get a heatmat prob and thermometers into the viv without cutting up wire's and re-attaching.

Has anyone ordered from Dave's Vivariums before? http://www.davesvivariums.co.uk/
Kehhlyr Posted - 07/05/2010 : 16:07:51
What's your location?
It'll give a better idea if there's any budding chippys near you, or if you're near anyone that is/might be selling a viv stack soon.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000