The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 No Corn Snakes

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:14:20
My hubby informed me that since he is not a snake person and we are moving to the desert, he'd rather have bearded dragons. I like that idea too. I still might end up getting another corn after all, but I'm excited about the beardies too. Something new to learn.
15   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
n/a Posted - 28/04/2010 : 08:12:20
You know what will happen - you will have to go to a reptile shop for something and there will be this little corn, lookng at you with longing eyes saying "take me home....take me home" and that will be it cornsnakitis will set in again and you wont be able to rest till you have one! (i know cause thats what iv got at the moment!!)
Kellog Posted - 28/04/2010 : 04:52:28
quote:
Originally posted by godzchild9

...........I haven't totally given up on my corns.

You will never totally give up on your corns Godzchild. You may get a beardie to begin with but you know that, in time, you wont be able to resist that corn calling to you....especially one that is in need of a good home - and that is a great excuse to use with your OH....that you would be rescuing a corn so therefore it is a selfless act !

xxx
n/a Posted - 25/04/2010 : 19:58:02
I originally wanted a beardie but the temperature adjustments frightened me away, so I'm happy with a beardie too. I haven't totally given up on my corns.
quote:
Originally posted by Baggage

relationships are about compromise - he gets bearded dragons- you get sorn snakes - sounds fair to me lol!!

n/a Posted - 25/04/2010 : 19:55:56
That's what I'm thinking too. The corns are so quiet and easy that he'd never know. lol
quote:
Originally posted by punumbear

get one of each problem solved

Sizzlesmum Posted - 25/04/2010 : 15:16:07
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

Oh yes one of each. I'd have a beardie if i thought i could cope with criks n locusts (shudders).

Totally agree
n/a Posted - 25/04/2010 : 15:10:48
quote:
Originally posted by Baggage

relationships are about compromise - he gets bearded dragons- you get sorn snakes - sounds fair to me lol!!

Im with Baggage!!

Hubby IS a snake man but doesnt really do much wit Slinky... so I asked him why and he shrugged the question off- so I asked as a joke "Is she not big enough for you to be interested in yet?" (think haha!) and he replied "Yes"

So when Slinky is a big girl he will have more inclination to handle her!

xXx
Kazerella Posted - 25/04/2010 : 08:44:10

Thought you might need this:
http://www.thereptilian.co.uk/care_sheets/bearded_dragon_care_sheet_pogona_vitticeps.htm
kdlang Posted - 24/04/2010 : 23:27:05
Oh yes one of each. I'd have a beardie if i thought i could cope with criks n locusts (shudders).
herriotfan Posted - 24/04/2010 : 18:56:49
Beardies certainly cost more to feed, especially young ones who can eat for England!!! They do have super personalities tho' and are very entertaining! I wouldn't want to be without our Izzy.
On the other hand how can you be without a snake? Just think of all the de-stress therapy you'll have to pay for without a snake massage!!!!
Ummmm, have to agree with everyone else, one of each has to be the best way forward.
Kehhlyr Posted - 24/04/2010 : 18:09:22
Beardies are great, bit more costly to feed and run than corns, but fantastic personalities.
n/a Posted - 24/04/2010 : 16:50:06
crazy JJ Posted - 24/04/2010 : 16:18:38
omg.... i agree with figs how can he not be a snakie person thats just... well i duno lol... but am sure he will get into it eventually lol how can he not lol :o

hmmm go 4 it... one of each lol sounds good 2 me... :D prob is sorted ;)
Figs Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:58:28
oh my gosh how can he not be a snake person?

but still, cant go wrong with one of each!
mozacchio Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:18:49
Well, try it!
It will surely be an experience..!
But corns remain corns!
punumbear Posted - 24/04/2010 : 14:18:33
get one of each problem solved

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000