The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 rare chance

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
dinner83 Posted - 27/03/2010 : 10:44:08
im curently watching my adult male rush around his viv trying to get his skin off, not something i have had chance to see befor, normaly i get up on a morning and the skin is lying in there vivs
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mouse Posted - 29/03/2010 : 10:40:16
I've got some video of Gobo shedding! I'll try and get some pics up later when I get home! (If I remember - my memory is shocking!)
Kellog Posted - 28/03/2010 : 04:30:49
I am convinced that snakes plan it so that they shed while you are out of the room....even if you only leave the room for half an hour, you come back and they are sliding round their viv all new and shiny with a shed skin lying there and a very satisfied smile on their faces!

Got to see Kellog shed a couple of days ago and it is amazing to watch. Did get some pics but unfortunately first part was right up against front of viv so difficult angle.

I seem to remember a certain comment I think GP made about what a newly shed skin feels like ....anyone else remember it or can work out what it was ?!

Look forward to seeing your pics, although am surprised he was rushing round...Kellog's shed comes off quickly but he moves slowly (if that makes sense )

xxx

xxx
dinner83 Posted - 27/03/2010 : 23:25:45
i got sme pics will try and get them up asap
n/a Posted - 27/03/2010 : 20:01:59
ive got like 13 snakes and you would think you would see it often but ive only seen it 2 or 3 times
kdlang Posted - 27/03/2010 : 16:57:13
Hope you got pics or maybe even a vid. I think Alice times his sheds to just before I get up as it's all over when I get up in the morning but the skin is still soft.
Sta~ple Posted - 27/03/2010 : 12:40:37
Really? That cute ^^ I've seen my Venom do it quite often and if it looks like he's struggling, I normally put my hand down on his soggy skin he's already shed and let him wiggle himself out of it. Never seen my girl shed though.
sexychef Posted - 27/03/2010 : 12:08:57
my corns even go blue secrectly
lee2308 Posted - 27/03/2010 : 11:57:16
make the most of it,you probably wont see it again,mine do it as soon as my backs turned lol
sexychef Posted - 27/03/2010 : 10:51:48
its good to see that.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000