The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 What do you think

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 14/03/2010 : 23:45:35
http://www.preloved.co.uk/fuseaction-adverts.showadvert/index-1032421525/eb83218f.html

i went window shopping earlier to cheer myself up and felt a rescue mission coming on. Sounds to me like this guy has got 4 12month old corns together in one big viv. No indication of sizes or sexes. I wanted to message him to find out more but i'm not a paid member. Is it worth the fiver to find out.
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
DannyBrown91 Posted - 15/03/2010 : 14:37:12
quote:
Originally posted by kdlang

I was gonna try to knock it down to maybe £200. It all depends on what he has actually got with the set up as to divide then all up is going to cost more with getting heat mats, stats, hides, decs etc. Then its a question of do I divide the 4ft viv up or sell that and buy a stack plus an extra one.

I guess it also depends on how old/how big the snakes are.
kdlang Posted - 15/03/2010 : 13:47:53
I was gonna try to knock it down to maybe £200. It all depends on what he has actually got with the set up as to divide then all up is going to cost more with getting heat mats, stats, hides, decs etc. Then its a question of do I divide the 4ft viv up or sell that and buy a stack plus an extra one.
n/a Posted - 15/03/2010 : 12:03:01
Why not it's four snakes and a viv
mikerichards Posted - 15/03/2010 : 09:22:17
Its too expensive, i wouldnt pay 250 for that to be honest, 150 yes, maybe 175 but deffo not 250.
kdlang Posted - 15/03/2010 : 00:41:28
thanks Danny i wasn't sure how long it was before you could contact them. I only just registered on it today.
DannyBrown91 Posted - 14/03/2010 : 23:58:45
quote:
Updated:8 days ago

May just be worth waiting 2 days.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000