The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 I'm back

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mancunian Posted - 06/02/2010 : 14:14:54
Yes, I have returned after a very long absence. Same old faces and a few new ones I see

I have now relocated across the country to Devon, ooo arrrrr. So I am no longer a Mancunian!! I have moved twice since I was last here but am now in my own home again, so we can all settle down.

All is well with the 5 snakes...

Jasper and Chico the Corns have grown hugely

Luka and Lucien the Kings are as greedy and inquisitive as ever

Tibo the Royal has starved himself since September but has only dropped from 720 to 702 g so not getting tooo twitched yet...

Hope you are all well. Have I missed anything dramatic? Fill me in on the news as I can not find time read the thousands of posts I have missed!

But now I am back online in my new home, I shall pop in regularly again. It's good to be back

Mancunian
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Mancunian Posted - 07/02/2010 : 19:40:39
Thanks guys :)
I will certainly be putting up some new pics very soon. There are a few on here somewhere from 2008 if you do a search.
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:51:05
Hello, Welcome Back and Nice to Meet You!
xXx
Kellog Posted - 07/02/2010 : 11:10:24
Its good to have you back Mancunian. Havent met you before but your name has been mentioned , so looking forward to getting to know you. Must be good to finally be in your own home and settled, time to put down roots and stay!

Sounds like you have your hands full with your 5 snakes. When I first got Kellog he went horny on me and didnt eat for 13 weeks....it was this forum that kept me sane, while I drove them mad !! Have heard that royals are fussy eaters but I am not sure I could stand the stress!

Your corns are gorgeous, especially Chico...but then I have a soft spot for the anerys.

Cant wait to see pics of them, and hope you will also post pics of Luke, Lucien and Tibo in the 'Other Exotics' photo section.

Once again, great to have you back and finally meet you!

xxx
HannahB Posted - 07/02/2010 : 10:08:30
hey and welcome back
n/a Posted - 07/02/2010 : 05:01:57
Welcome back...Gotta love them Royals you just know if they we're human no resteraunt on earth would be good enough. Oscar my old royal would go months on end with out eating then binge like mad!!! Not much happening here in Manchester at the moment mate so your not missing owt except that its been dry and sunny!!!!
kdlang Posted - 06/02/2010 : 19:55:30
Hi Mancunian. A pleasure to meet you
DannyBrown91 Posted - 06/02/2010 : 18:03:10
Hey welcome back.

Jasper and Chico look gorgeous in your sigs, hopefully will get to see a few pics of the bigger versions lol.

Got my first corn also a ghost around 5 weeks ago, ad recently in the past couple of weeks got a blood red.
nails Posted - 06/02/2010 : 17:43:12
Yeah the west country is the place to be, Hello and welcome back, i'm one of the newbies on here, so watch out for loads of questions :)
lee2308 Posted - 06/02/2010 : 16:54:34
welcome back and welcome to the west country,you will have to become a cider drinker now.
eeji Posted - 06/02/2010 : 16:41:51
once a manc always a manc! :D

welcome back :)
Kehhlyr Posted - 06/02/2010 : 15:24:10
I disagree with Kaz.
Down South is the place to be, all the northerners wouldn't be able to handle it down here.

Good to see you back, not a huge amount of things gone on, except for maybe the main umbrella forum opening up at www.thereptilian.co.uk

Kazerella Posted - 06/02/2010 : 15:13:48
Welcome back Mancunian!

What have you moved down south for? The North is the place to be

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000