The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 New Reptile Shop in the Barnsley Area

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
CAL Posted - 05/12/2009 : 22:17:47
Just a heads up for anyone in the Barnsley area there's a new (well its been there 10 weeks apparently) reptile shop in Wombwell called Aqua Inn. I went in today and although its only a small reptile area they sell food, bark, and a had a couple of corns and a very nice royal in.

The shop also has a bigger branch in Barnsley town centre, I haven't been to that one yet though, and I think thats been there for a while.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Kazerella Posted - 13/12/2009 : 09:58:03
It wasn't completed last time I was in about 2 months ago, but they were working on the new section. He didn't say when it was opening, so you'll have to let me know if you visit before me
CAL Posted - 12/12/2009 : 11:22:46
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

It's alright Cal - just found a article on the new shop on the South Yorkshire times website. On it it says that 'as far as I know we are the only exotic shop around' - I could name about 4 within a 5 mile radius

Sorry for the lack of a reply. The security system at work has decided this forum is a threat and won't let me go on it and todays the first time I've had time to use the computer at home.

I'll have to check out Koi Cavern, I hadn't realised they were going into reptiles as well.
gingerpony Posted - 10/12/2009 : 21:02:07
you're always busy BE!! what have you got?? a LIFE???

Blackecho Posted - 10/12/2009 : 18:54:53
Not this weekend, busy as...
Kazerella Posted - 10/12/2009 : 18:46:50
Doubt it'll be that good..... but there is a Wetherspoons in Wombwell too so any excuse
gingerpony Posted - 08/12/2009 : 21:57:32
nothing stopping you arranging a trip out to your SOUTHERN rep shops hillzi lol...........
hillzi Posted - 08/12/2009 : 21:52:16
ughh..

northeners are at it again...
gingerpony Posted - 08/12/2009 : 21:40:07
how about a forum trip out to investigate? followed by the pub??
Kazerella Posted - 08/12/2009 : 08:42:45
I don't go to the local rep shops- I go into Sheffield

It's the same owner as the Aqua Inn in Barnsley (Stuart) and he's alright.

Bit pricey sometimes though. Going to have a look at the new shop at the weekend.
Blackecho Posted - 08/12/2009 : 07:13:02
Kaz, you live there, how did you not know!

Let me know if its any good.
Kazerella Posted - 07/12/2009 : 21:54:58
It's alright Cal - just found a article on the new shop on the South Yorkshire times website. On it it says that 'as far as I know we are the only exotic shop around' - I could name about 4 within a 5 mile radius
Kazerella Posted - 07/12/2009 : 21:50:48
Where abouts is that Cal?

I knew that koi cavern shop in Wombwell was going into reps, but didn't know a totally new one was opening up here.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000