New Reptile Shop in the Barnsley Area
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

CAL
Hatchling

United Kingdom
146 Posts

Posted - 05/12/2009 :  22:17:47  Show Profile  Visit CAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Just a heads up for anyone in the Barnsley area there's a new (well its been there 10 weeks apparently) reptile shop in Wombwell called Aqua Inn. I went in today and although its only a small reptile area they sell food, bark, and a had a couple of corns and a very nice royal in.

The shop also has a bigger branch in Barnsley town centre, I haven't been to that one yet though, and I think thats been there for a while.

0.0.1 Cornsnake: Monty, 10 years old, 5ft 3".

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  21:50:48  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Where abouts is that Cal?

I knew that koi cavern shop in Wombwell was going into reps, but didn't know a totally new one was opening up here.

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 07/12/2009 :  21:54:58  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It's alright Cal - just found a article on the new shop on the South Yorkshire times website. On it it says that 'as far as I know we are the only exotic shop around' - I could name about 4 within a 5 mile radius

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  07:13:02  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Kaz, you live there, how did you not know!

Let me know if its any good.

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  08:42:45  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
I don't go to the local rep shops- I go into Sheffield

It's the same owner as the Aqua Inn in Barnsley (Stuart) and he's alright.

Bit pricey sometimes though. Going to have a look at the new shop at the weekend.

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  21:40:07  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
how about a forum trip out to investigate? followed by the pub??

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

hillzi
The Lost boy.

United Kingdom
3984 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  21:52:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ughh..

northeners are at it again...
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 08/12/2009 :  21:57:32  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
nothing stopping you arranging a trip out to your SOUTHERN rep shops hillzi lol...........

Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  18:46:50  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Doubt it'll be that good..... but there is a Wetherspoons in Wombwell too so any excuse

Go to Top of Page

Blackecho
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
4379 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  18:54:53  Show Profile  Click to see Blackecho's MSN Messenger address  Send Blackecho a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Not this weekend, busy as...

www.theroyalpython.co.uk/forum

Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 10/12/2009 :  21:02:07  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
you're always busy BE!! what have you got?? a LIFE???

Go to Top of Page

CAL
Hatchling

United Kingdom
146 Posts

Posted - 12/12/2009 :  11:22:46  Show Profile  Visit CAL's Homepage  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Kazerella

It's alright Cal - just found a article on the new shop on the South Yorkshire times website. On it it says that 'as far as I know we are the only exotic shop around' - I could name about 4 within a 5 mile radius

Sorry for the lack of a reply. The security system at work has decided this forum is a threat and won't let me go on it and todays the first time I've had time to use the computer at home.

I'll have to check out Koi Cavern, I hadn't realised they were going into reptiles as well.

0.0.1 Cornsnake: Monty, 10 years old, 5ft 3".

Edited by - CAL on 12/12/2009 11:23:13
Go to Top of Page

Kazerella
The Corn Snake Admin

United Kingdom
3093 Posts

Posted - 13/12/2009 :  09:58:03  Show Profile  Visit Kazerella's Homepage  Reply with Quote
It wasn't completed last time I was in about 2 months ago, but they were working on the new section. He didn't say when it was opening, so you'll have to let me know if you visit before me

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000