The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 This is a very bad place

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 26/10/2009 : 15:44:22
I should be doing uni work in my couple of hours between lectures but I can't tear my eyes away from all the pretty snakes.

Meh, reading forums is educational....not sure how it relates to psychology, but I'll figure it out
"Hierarchy in a virtual community" perhaps?

Thanks for the distraction guys x
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Paulusworm Posted - 28/10/2009 : 23:07:04
I was helping Matty with his Biology presentation the other day. This site's way better than Wiki .

quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

i really should be doing biolog revision right about now.

The offer is open to you as well PunkAs. If you get stuck with Biology ping me on msn. Always happy to help.
n/a Posted - 28/10/2009 : 15:10:27
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

your right. this forum is awful. i really should be doing biolog revision right about now. my bf is giving me dissaproving glares He's reading Pratchett though so he's at least being quiet

Haha, I'm doing research right now (honestly, I'm just having a quick peek here lol) and my bf is watching Star Trek, just occasionally checking up on me to see that I'm doing what I should
PunkAsF82 Posted - 28/10/2009 : 13:30:22
your right. this forum is awful. i really should be doing biolog revision right about now. my bf is giving me dissaproving glares He's reading Pratchett though so he's at least being quiet
n/a Posted - 27/10/2009 : 23:28:47
Oh yay, I just thought now I can do a paper questioning the sanity of those who keep snakes

Random comment for today: I feel sad that I can't have a pretty snake siggy like Kellog, I need a snake. Or I'll do one with the gerbils....although then one of the snakes on here might eat them
Kellog Posted - 27/10/2009 : 22:59:23
Definitely vital for your degree - imagine the range of useless information in the hundreds of forum members here! And expert information of a few of them! BTD had to do a paper on grey squirrels and got his answers here!! xxx
n/a Posted - 27/10/2009 : 22:08:20
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Of course it's related to your degree. How's this for a title? "Talking to my pets: Was Dr Dolittle on to something or am I mental? Discuss." I think that covers both angles nicely

Woohoo, now I have my third year project and I didn't even have to think about it!

See, this forum is vital to me acheiving well at uni
Paulusworm Posted - 27/10/2009 : 19:22:35
Of course it's related to your degree. How's this for a title? "Talking to my pets: Was Dr Dolittle on to something or am I mental? Discuss." I think that covers both angles nicely
n/a Posted - 26/10/2009 : 23:44:22
addict?! Me?! surely not, it's just that....it's just....

Nah, I got nothing, I'm addicted!
gingerpony Posted - 26/10/2009 : 21:23:09
addict! lol
Bilbo Posted - 26/10/2009 : 16:25:35
lol thats what we are here for....

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000