This is a very bad place
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  15:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I should be doing uni work in my couple of hours between lectures but I can't tear my eyes away from all the pretty snakes.

Meh, reading forums is educational....not sure how it relates to psychology, but I'll figure it out
"Hierarchy in a virtual community" perhaps?

Thanks for the distraction guys x

Bilbo
Hatchling

United Kingdom
426 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  16:25:35  Show Profile  Visit Bilbo's Homepage  Click to see Bilbo's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
lol thats what we are here for....

2 male corns (Bilbo and roger)
1 female corn (lizzie)
2 dogs westies (jock & morag)
5 mirror carp
3 common carp
3 tench
5 gold fish
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  21:23:09  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
addict! lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 26/10/2009 :  23:44:22  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
addict?! Me?! surely not, it's just that....it's just....

Nah, I got nothing, I'm addicted!

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  19:22:35  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Of course it's related to your degree. How's this for a title? "Talking to my pets: Was Dr Dolittle on to something or am I mental? Discuss." I think that covers both angles nicely

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  22:08:20  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Paulusworm

Of course it's related to your degree. How's this for a title? "Talking to my pets: Was Dr Dolittle on to something or am I mental? Discuss." I think that covers both angles nicely

Woohoo, now I have my third year project and I didn't even have to think about it!

See, this forum is vital to me acheiving well at uni

Go to Top of Page

Kellog
the nice one

United Kingdom
7308 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  22:59:23  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Definitely vital for your degree - imagine the range of useless information in the hundreds of forum members here! And expert information of a few of them! BTD had to do a paper on grey squirrels and got his answers here!! xxx

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 27/10/2009 :  23:28:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh yay, I just thought now I can do a paper questioning the sanity of those who keep snakes

Random comment for today: I feel sad that I can't have a pretty snake siggy like Kellog, I need a snake. Or I'll do one with the gerbils....although then one of the snakes on here might eat them

Go to Top of Page

PunkAsF82
Yearling

United Kingdom
909 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  13:30:22  Show Profile  Visit PunkAsF82's Homepage  Click to see PunkAsF82's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
your right. this forum is awful. i really should be doing biolog revision right about now. my bf is giving me dissaproving glares He's reading Pratchett though so he's at least being quiet

~~ My Zoo ~~
1.0.0 Bearded Dragon - Cooper
0.1.0 Amel corn - Lucky
0.1.0 Normal Leopard Gecko - Layla
1.1.0 Cats - Zelda the Maine Coon & Link the Ragdoll X Tabby
0.0.50 Malawi Cichlids
0.0.20 Community fish tank

Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

42 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  15:10:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

your right. this forum is awful. i really should be doing biolog revision right about now. my bf is giving me dissaproving glares He's reading Pratchett though so he's at least being quiet

Haha, I'm doing research right now (honestly, I'm just having a quick peek here lol) and my bf is watching Star Trek, just occasionally checking up on me to see that I'm doing what I should

Go to Top of Page

Paulusworm
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
686 Posts

Posted - 28/10/2009 :  23:07:04  Show Profile  Click to see Paulusworm's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I was helping Matty with his Biology presentation the other day. This site's way better than Wiki .

quote:
Originally posted by PunkAsF82

i really should be doing biolog revision right about now.

The offer is open to you as well PunkAs. If you get stuck with Biology ping me on msn. Always happy to help.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000