The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 what to do???

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Bilbo Posted - 14/10/2009 : 21:27:51
hi i was speaking to my friend the breeder today and her brother still has around 30 babies not bad out of over 50 he had. but i have been thinking about getting a stripe corn and he has some was told they are Bloodred, ghost stripe (full body stripe) £40
Pewter stripe (full body stripe) £50. dose anyone have pics of the two types please and is that about the right price for them two types. i should get them maybe a bit cheaper as i have sold 4 corns for him. if anyone is after a corn at the moment he will help you out lol the good think is that you can see both mum and dad aswell.

out of the two witch is the nicer morth???????

thanks guys
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
SexyBear77 Posted - 18/10/2009 : 17:38:57
oh dear how frustrating! hope you manage to get a hold of him soon!
Bilbo Posted - 18/10/2009 : 17:02:19
just to let you know bbsmog i popped round there and you did have the right house.. hes car was not there when i went. i will talk to hes sister tomorrow and find out if hes ok...

Bilbo Posted - 18/10/2009 : 14:36:16
i will pop around there later for you and try and talk to him or i will talk to hes sister tomorrow at work.

i hope it all works out in the end and you get a new snake..

and i didnt get some of your texts untill the next day witch was abit odd lol

speek to you soon...
HannahB Posted - 18/10/2009 : 11:51:57
aw no thats a shame!
hope you get to pick up a new snakey soon
n/a Posted - 18/10/2009 : 11:42:34
Hi Bilbo

I tried to call yesterday but got the answerphone again. I'm actually hoping he's okay. I'll send you an email in a minute to confirm that I actually got the right house!

If I can get hold of him then I'll almost certainly drive down again towrad the end of this week. I'm nothing if not persistant!!
Bilbo Posted - 16/10/2009 : 23:58:38
i am so sorry to hear that bbsmog. you should of called me i would of come round and had a chat. i did try to call him myself and there was no one in. i will try and talk to him or hes sister tomorrow. let me know if you do plan on coming back down. and i will pop over or i will give you my address so you can pop in for a tea. did you talk to him yesterday about it?????
n/a Posted - 16/10/2009 : 23:21:04
Well I'm one seriously hacked off bunny

I've just driven a 215 mile round trip to buy a corn snake from this guy on the agreed day at the agreed time and guess what? He wasn't there!

I knocked and knocked the door, left two messages on his phone and hung about for half an hour. His neighbours must have though I was a stalker.

I'm 99.9% sure I didn't get the wrong house, although it's not totally unheard of for me to do something daft like that).

I've not given up hope though, I shall hopefully speak to him tomorrow and find out what happened and try and re-arrange for next Wed or Fri. Did anybody else get to see him today?

Btw, thanks for your texts Bilbo, sorry I didn't reply to the last one but I was busy whizzing down the M1 eating a Ginsters Pasty (I know I shouldn't scoff and drive but in my defense I hadn't eaten since breakfast!)
HannahB Posted - 15/10/2009 : 18:40:56
lol i have no room..well at least not where im living now lol..
need a bigger room or my own place!
Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 15:48:05
i bet you could make room hannahb lol go on you know you want to pmpl.

hawkeye i have just sent you the guys number hope he has what your looking for.

if anyone els wants hes number please send me a email and i will email it to you..

thanks
HannahB Posted - 15/10/2009 : 11:32:12
jealous...i wish i had more room but with my new royals arriving on sunday im full now

i want want want another stripe.. pewters are stunning and at that price thats a fluffin bargain!!!!

wish i had got my hands on the vanishing stripe ghost i saw at donny..could have been so cute with my others
Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 10:50:36
he is in mitcham about 15mins drive from the hospital. my kids go to sutton eye hospital 2 times a month. flatpack your not far at all.
Kellog Posted - 15/10/2009 : 10:41:12
Sutton...not too far from me...go to Sutton Hospital on regular basis. Where is this breeder based again? Sorry if it has already been said but you know me and my brain fog! xxx
Flatpack63 Posted - 15/10/2009 : 07:05:02
I'm from Sutton Bilbo
Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 01:43:06
hi i think bbsmog is looking at getting here around 6:30 to 7:00 ish i have sent you a email with close train stations and i would be willing to pop down and pick you up from there if you need. but the 152 bus will drop you almost to hes door from mitcham eastfields station. hope this helps and i will email you tomorrow..
n/a Posted - 15/10/2009 : 00:44:28
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

lol i can find out tomorrow as i work with hes sister who breeds corns as well. i got bilbo from her and lizzie from him and my dad got 2 from him as well and all are doing very well very good feeders/shedders.

you should all come friday and all meet up lol.

Well, if your friend says the correct password morphs, I just might decide to join the festivities. Whereabouts is he? Any chance you could drop me an e-mail with time/location of the gathering ?

Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 00:23:32
sent a reply. its not sad its very cool. bet you end up going home with more the just the one lol
n/a Posted - 15/10/2009 : 00:23:26
Just a quick one before bed to say to Hawkeye that he's also got (as far as I know) Butters too, but I'm not sure that they're a tenner :)

Nite all.
n/a Posted - 15/10/2009 : 00:15:26
Hi Bilbo

email sent with my mobile number. Would be great to meet and say hi. I'm so excited about having another snake, it's frankly sad.
Bilbo Posted - 15/10/2009 : 00:06:20
lol i can find out tomorrow as i work with hes sister who breeds corns as well. i got bilbo from her and lizzie from him and my dad got 2 from him as well and all are doing very well very good feeders/shedders.

you should all come friday and all meet up lol.
n/a Posted - 14/10/2009 : 23:59:58
quote:
Originally posted by Bilbo

i know he has amel the same as lizzie. i know he has the stripes and i think he has anerys and maybe normals.. i dont know but i can find out. the amels are only £10 at the moment. he is in mitcham close to croydon surrey.

How soon can you find out, please? (What morphs he has)

It's only midnight....why don't you phone him now?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000