The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 board!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 12:47:33
Just thought id let ya know I was board! Any Ideas on what I can do to amuse myself? (keep it clean!)
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 16:05:38
Haha yea right!!! He was fed yesterday anyway lol
Kehhlyr Posted - 21/07/2009 : 15:52:33
Rub a mouse on your arm, then let your snake know it's there.
That'll waste an hour or so.
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 15:47:11
Oh god no not sports news!! lol I only watch that if i cant sleep... works a treat!!!!!
lucifer Posted - 21/07/2009 : 15:33:03
Watch the sports news media storm over Notts County hiring Sven Goran-Eriksson <--- one happy NCFC fan
n/a Posted - 21/07/2009 : 13:49:54
read a book
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 13:25:49
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

I have a nap when I'm bored- it passes the time quite nicely. Either that or tackle some serious housework/gardening. Have just been planting out my sunflowers and tidying the herb bed- very pleased with myself!

I might have a nap later, but I got to go out and get the Avon books yet!! I have done a bit of house work but being in a 1 bedroom flat it does not take long!!
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 13:24:15
Well Its Steve's PS3 and its the first eddition release of the 60 gb bougt on reliese day, Think it was number 8 off the production line or something! The PS3's suffer from yellow light of death which is the same thing as the X Box ring of death but Sony wont admit it! Its an easy fix but somethimes will last a few months or only a week, all depends on how much you play it how long the mother board is heated ect.
What is wrong with your brotheres ps3? I might be able to help save it! If its sent to sony they charge £150! Where most things can be done at home in about an hour!
n/a Posted - 21/07/2009 : 13:08:10
im yet to brake my ps3 altho my girlfriends brother broke his last week but it has survived quite well he got it on release day and plays it everyday
SexyBear77 Posted - 21/07/2009 : 13:01:30
I have a nap when I'm bored- it passes the time quite nicely. Either that or tackle some serious housework/gardening. Have just been planting out my sunflowers and tidying the herb bed- very pleased with myself!
devilsmistress Posted - 21/07/2009 : 12:55:38
We got the radio on at the mo! Got loads of hosework to do but cant be asred! Have fitted the new stat for Bam which came this morning. The ps3 has yellow light of death and I cant be bothered to fix it again as its to hot to get the heat gun out, the wii remotes need new batterys! We have worn out the recharge packs on them and dont have any AA's! Might get some when I go up the high street later. Dont have an X box and Im board of the games on my DS! Im in one of those Really board moods lol
n/a Posted - 21/07/2009 : 12:49:56
got a ps3, xbox 360, wii ?

no then whack on ya fav cd and sit back and chill

i would if wasnt working

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000