board!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  12:47:33  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Just thought id let ya know I was board! Any Ideas on what I can do to amuse myself? (keep it clean!)

n/a
deleted

45 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  12:49:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
got a ps3, xbox 360, wii ?

no then whack on ya fav cd and sit back and chill

i would if wasnt working
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  12:55:38  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
We got the radio on at the mo! Got loads of hosework to do but cant be asred! Have fitted the new stat for Bam which came this morning. The ps3 has yellow light of death and I cant be bothered to fix it again as its to hot to get the heat gun out, the wii remotes need new batterys! We have worn out the recharge packs on them and dont have any AA's! Might get some when I go up the high street later. Dont have an X box and Im board of the games on my DS! Im in one of those Really board moods lol
Go to Top of Page

SexyBear77
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3796 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:01:30  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I have a nap when I'm bored- it passes the time quite nicely. Either that or tackle some serious housework/gardening. Have just been planting out my sunflowers and tidying the herb bed- very pleased with myself!

9.11 Cornsnakes
1.1 Hogg island boas
1.0 Dwarf Burmese python

Website- http://rassnakes.yolasite.com/
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

45 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:08:10  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
im yet to brake my ps3 altho my girlfriends brother broke his last week but it has survived quite well he got it on release day and plays it everyday
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:24:15  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Well Its Steve's PS3 and its the first eddition release of the 60 gb bougt on reliese day, Think it was number 8 off the production line or something! The PS3's suffer from yellow light of death which is the same thing as the X Box ring of death but Sony wont admit it! Its an easy fix but somethimes will last a few months or only a week, all depends on how much you play it how long the mother board is heated ect.
What is wrong with your brotheres ps3? I might be able to help save it! If its sent to sony they charge £150! Where most things can be done at home in about an hour!
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:25:49  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by SexyBear77

I have a nap when I'm bored- it passes the time quite nicely. Either that or tackle some serious housework/gardening. Have just been planting out my sunflowers and tidying the herb bed- very pleased with myself!

I might have a nap later, but I got to go out and get the Avon books yet!! I have done a bit of house work but being in a 1 bedroom flat it does not take long!!
Go to Top of Page

n/a
deleted

595 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  13:49:54  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
read a book

0.2.0 corn snake
1.2.0 Leopard Gecko
2.1.0 Hermann tortoises
3.1.0 Dogs
0.1.0 Bird
0.0.5 Fish
1.0.0 Ferrets
1.2.0 bearded dragons
Go to Top of Page

lucifer
The Corn Snake Moderator

United Kingdom
780 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  15:33:03  Show Profile  Visit lucifer's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Watch the sports news media storm over Notts County hiring Sven Goran-Eriksson <--- one happy NCFC fan

5.2.0 Cornsnakes: Lucien (Amel), Zero Kiryu (Blizzard), Aura (Butter Stripe), Montana (Normal), Edison (Lavender Stripe), Liberty (Hypo Lavender), Orlando (Anery)
2.0.0 Royals: Q & Little One
Twitter: @BlutAura
DeviantART: BlutAura

Edited by - lucifer on 21/07/2009 15:33:16
Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  15:47:11  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Oh god no not sports news!! lol I only watch that if i cant sleep... works a treat!!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  15:52:33  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Rub a mouse on your arm, then let your snake know it's there.
That'll waste an hour or so.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

devilsmistress
Yearling

United Kingdom
829 Posts

Posted - 21/07/2009 :  16:05:38  Show Profile  Click to see devilsmistress's MSN Messenger address  Send devilsmistress a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
Haha yea right!!! He was fed yesterday anyway lol
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000