The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 want another

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 20:51:21
ok so I've caught the snake bug and REALLY REALLY want another one either a royal python yes I said that on here lol or another corn have to do some sweet talking tho
9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jono2411 Posted - 12/07/2009 : 11:19:30
get a kingsnake...
www.thekingsnake.co.uk

Kings arent fussy eaters at all!
cumbrian eejit Posted - 11/07/2009 : 22:42:49
also aswell as corn's and royal's, you could consider western hognose's, these are quite cute imo.
cumbrian eejit Posted - 11/07/2009 : 22:40:59
if you're interested in royal's, why not join one of the sister site,
www.theroyalpython.co.uk Blackecho, Gingerpony, Sexychef and myself are members there aswell as quite a few others from here, sorry can't remember names, LOL.
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 22:21:32
i know that feeling lol

Had Isla in nov 08
Isis feb 09
and Isolde and Ishan july 09

not even a year of owning corns and i have 4!
HannahB Posted - 11/07/2009 : 22:16:17
ah someone else who wants another snake not long after getting their first...glad to see im not alone
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 21:57:30
quote:
Originally posted by widey

If your going for a royal do your research they can be real fussy feeders etc. They are great snakes but they can give you sleepless nights when they go off and they do go off at times.
Housing/humidity changes can cause them to go right off their food. My experience is that they do need quite a bit more input than some snakes. Other people might disagree with this and I'm no expert but I had a royal for over 10 years and at times he could be a real pain if something upset him. Mind you the learning experience was invaluable. I'd say read plenty and ask other royal owners especialy those who have kept them for a long time to get a balanced view before taking the plunge.

Thanks for the info a close friend has a royal so would be able to get alot of info from her, doubt I will get another for a while cuz the OH doesn't even like snakes and took me ages to sweet talk him into letting me get one lol
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 21:54:53
If your going for a royal do your research they can be real fussy feeders etc. They are great snakes but they can give you sleepless nights when they go off and they do go off at times.
Housing/humidity changes can cause them to go right off their food. My experience is that they do need quite a bit more input than some snakes. Other people might disagree with this and I'm no expert but I had a royal for over 10 years and at times he could be a real pain if something upset him. Mind you the learning experience was invaluable. I'd say read plenty and ask other royal owners especialy those who have kept them for a long time to get a balanced view before taking the plunge.
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 21:03:27
ummm had her just over a month now I think,lol just get a stack or make your wardrobe into a stack
n/a Posted - 11/07/2009 : 20:59:46
How long have you had Flora for Flossy? I would really like another corn, but not sure about housing...I live in a caravan, LOL. OK while they're little, but would have to take out a wardrobe to get 2 3ft vivs in. Hahaha.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000