The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The hunt for a Teserra (and others)

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
asmodias Posted - 03/06/2013 : 17:39:16
So it's that time of year where the loveliest of corn snakes come forth from their eggs and grace us with their elegant (or humble) morphs. And you know what? I really want a couple of new corn snakes so it's a good time to invest my cash into it; I've not got much space anymore so the most I can handle is two.

I've decided upon picking myself up a Tessera

moved by Kellog
13   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Lee Posted - 05/06/2013 : 10:04:34
Well unless I win the lottery soon I can't really justify getting one :(
ScalySituation Posted - 04/06/2013 : 19:22:06
There's morphs of Mandarins now!?!?! OMG!!
eeji Posted - 04/06/2013 : 19:21:24
quote:
Originally posted by Lee

oh great!! now I've looked on Multicorns website and seen the Mandarin Rat snakes! Stunning! My list gets ever longer.

I don't want to lead you into more temptation, BUT.... Ians Vivarium has a morph guide for mandarin rats too
Lee Posted - 04/06/2013 : 10:09:17
oh great!! now I've looked on Multicorns website and seen the Mandarin Rat snakes! Stunning! My list gets ever longer.
Moppet Posted - 03/06/2013 : 23:06:23
Ah, I stand corrected. Actually, thinking about it a bit harder, I think that the reptile room in blackpool had them available but on order only and I think their price was way too high compared to buying from breeders. Either way I think people would be better buying from breeders
Donnie Posted - 03/06/2013 : 21:50:53
quote:
Originally posted by Moppet

I don't think you'll see tesseras in the petshops quite yet.

There was one in a pet shop close to me recently and I can't remember how much it was selling for but I can remember me thinking the price was way over the top
Moppet Posted - 03/06/2013 : 21:35:20
I don't think you'll see tesseras in the petshops quite yet. Maybe in a few more years. Multicorn and procorn are two great breeders who both breed tesseras, I would recommend them both as I have snakes from both of them (my tessera is from multicorn).
Donnie Posted - 03/06/2013 : 21:03:32
As your in Bournemouth check out wild world reptiles as the owners breed corns (procorns) and breed many nice morphs including tessera
mjpeters Posted - 03/06/2013 : 19:27:22
Why not save up and go the WHOLE HOG and get a PALMETTO?
I mean seriously Google these guy's the ultimate blue eyed speckly beauties
Oh and you may have to queue for a while
eeji Posted - 03/06/2013 : 19:08:19
also look up Purplegoth666 on the forums for tessera stuff.

If you like speckly patterns have a look at anything with cinder in it
smart bunny Posted - 03/06/2013 : 18:31:57
If you are interested in tesseras... you NEED to check out multicorn!! http://multicorn.info/

Also as Herriotfan said, Ians vivarium is the most dangerous website on earth, you will come away wanting hundreds lol :P http://iansvivarium.com/morphs/species/elaphe_guttata/
herriotfan Posted - 03/06/2013 : 18:08:50
Look on ians vivariums website....you won't know what to choose!!!
asmodias Posted - 03/06/2013 : 17:42:25
Woops! Accidently posted. I'll continue this way as edit won't work.
So, regarding the Tessera I've got some questions: for the more normal Teserra's what price am I going to be looking at this year? In addition, are they really 'Reptile Store' common or will I have to go out of my way to visit a convention like Kempton Park Reptiles?

In addition to this, I'm feeling indecisive upon what other morph of snake I want to snaffle up, I want something different and erratic like the Tessera but I've got a thing for speckled corn snakes and striped corn snakes - I certainly want a fancy, pricey morph this year around! Any ideas?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000