The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 IHS 17th June

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
QueenVic Posted - 07/06/2012 : 21:25:48
Who's off?

And I have a few Q's for people who've been before.
Are the corns priced reasonably?
And are the sellers usually reliable for morph/sex/age etc?

Not sure what to expect, but i think i'm going to pick up a female when i'm there..
14   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Jonny89 Posted - 11/06/2012 : 19:42:42
Hopefully going, although I'm not sure my Dad would have a happy father's day if I bring another snake home... Geoffrey was a bit of a surprise when he came back home off holiday last month haha!!
QueenVic Posted - 11/06/2012 : 14:01:19
It stands for international herpetological society

http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/

Hissyfit Posted - 11/06/2012 : 11:06:32
quote:
Originally posted by Primrose22

Hmmm, not wanting to look dumb, i thought i would find out what IHS was, but have omly turned up events in the USA. Am presuming you mean some other type of show ? Please help! :)

You're not alone Primrose, I didn't know what IHS meant either lol.
Primrose22 Posted - 11/06/2012 : 06:45:07
Ahhhh. The wonders of Googlemaps have revealed to me, the "oh so geographically challenged"' that doncaster is a considerable trek from watford! Perhaps the september event ...... Are they worth it ?
Callazagy Posted - 10/06/2012 : 23:43:30
quote:
Originally posted by Primrose22

Hmmm, not wanting to look dumb, i thought i would find out what IHS was, but have omly turned up events in the USA. Am presuming you mean some other type of show ? Please help! :)

The IHS (Internation Herpetological Society) run a few reptile shows/breeders meetings at the Doncaster dome, the first one being the 17th June. Details on thier website http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/
Primrose22 Posted - 10/06/2012 : 22:52:53
Callazagy Posted - 10/06/2012 : 01:23:47
Hahaha, one snake limit, classic haha... taking a small amount of money won't work either, im sure thiers a cash point nearby, the temptation will be too great. ;)
QueenVic Posted - 09/06/2012 : 18:50:34
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

the arrows just a humuorous way of pointing to myself lol nvm im picking up a hypo het diffused male hatchling and an amel het caramel diffused female yearling plus whatever i see that tickles my fancy once im there reaaally want a blizzard

Oh! haha dont know why i didnt get that. Me being slack lol.

And oo very exciting. Im limiting myself to one snakey, but i bet it'll take a lot of self restraint! Think ill have to take a small amount of money so i dont come home with dozens of snakes.
Donnie Posted - 09/06/2012 : 17:30:47
Make sure you have plenty of room in your car on the way up paulie as you know it will be full coming home
paulie78 Posted - 09/06/2012 : 16:59:39
the arrows just a humuorous way of pointing to myself lol nvm im picking up a hypo het diffused male hatchling and an amel het caramel diffused female yearling plus whatever i see that tickles my fancy once im there reaaally want a blizzard
QueenVic Posted - 09/06/2012 : 16:46:47
I dont get the arrow lol :S
You mean you're ordering two and picking them up from donnie?

what morphs you getting?
paulie78 Posted - 09/06/2012 : 16:37:27
<--is going have already bought 2 corns pmsl so have to go pick them up
QueenVic Posted - 09/06/2012 : 14:26:01
Cool, I can't wait :) lol
Not entirely sure what to expect it to be like though.

I'm hoping for an adult female (Amel or hypo probably), but I've heard they're not overly available there.
mikeyd_26 Posted - 07/06/2012 : 21:43:33
i should be going and went last year
all reptiles are 'fairly priced', but i wouldnt pay the asking, just haggle and you'll get a good deal
i paid £140 for 2 female hypo beardies (adults) and a citrus hypo male the asking price was £60 and £75

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000