Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  21:25:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Who's off?

And I have a few Q's for people who've been before.
Are the corns priced reasonably?
And are the sellers usually reliable for morph/sex/age etc?

Not sure what to expect, but i think i'm going to pick up a female when i'm there..

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)
1 very needy staffy (Coco)

mikeyd_26
Yearling

United Kingdom
716 Posts

Posted - 07/06/2012 :  21:43:33  Show Profile  Click to see mikeyd_26's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
i should be going and went last year
all reptiles are 'fairly priced', but i wouldnt pay the asking, just haggle and you'll get a good deal
i paid £140 for 2 female hypo beardies (adults) and a citrus hypo male the asking price was £60 and £75

0.1.0 amel - TaLuLa
0.1.0 anery motley het amel, hypo - Bo
1.0.0 vanishing stripe unknown - Marley
1.0.0 hogg island boa - Iggy
0.1.0 hogg island boa - Luna
0.1.0 royal python - Buttons!
1.0.0 royal python 66% het albino - Steve
0.1.0 leopard gecko - Sheila
millions of beardies!
Go to Top of Page

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  14:26:01  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool, I can't wait :) lol
Not entirely sure what to expect it to be like though.

I'm hoping for an adult female (Amel or hypo probably), but I've heard they're not overly available there.

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  16:37:27  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
<--is going have already bought 2 corns pmsl so have to go pick them up

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  16:46:47  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I dont get the arrow lol :S
You mean you're ordering two and picking them up from donnie?

what morphs you getting?

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)

Go to Top of Page

paulie78
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2331 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  16:59:39  Show Profile  Visit paulie78's Homepage  Reply with Quote
the arrows just a humuorous way of pointing to myself lol nvm im picking up a hypo het diffused male hatchling and an amel het caramel diffused female yearling plus whatever i see that tickles my fancy once im there reaaally want a blizzard

6.8.0 Corn Snakes http://buzzsprehistoricpets.yolasite.com/
1.1.0 Royal
0.2.0 Chinchillas
1.1.0 Cats
1.1.0 Birds
0.0.2 Fishtanks
0.0.1 Cali Kingsnake
Go to Top of Page

Donnie
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3215 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  17:30:47  Show Profile  Click to see Donnie's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Make sure you have plenty of room in your car on the way up paulie as you know it will be full coming home

1.1 Corns (Anery Stripe, Amel) 1.0 Rootbeer 0.2 Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 Zebra Jungle Carpet Python 1.0 50% Diamond Zebra Carpet Python
Go to Top of Page

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 09/06/2012 :  18:50:34  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paulie78

the arrows just a humuorous way of pointing to myself lol nvm im picking up a hypo het diffused male hatchling and an amel het caramel diffused female yearling plus whatever i see that tickles my fancy once im there reaaally want a blizzard

Oh! haha dont know why i didnt get that. Me being slack lol.

And oo very exciting. Im limiting myself to one snakey, but i bet it'll take a lot of self restraint! Think ill have to take a small amount of money so i dont come home with dozens of snakes.

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)

Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  01:23:47  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Hahaha, one snake limit, classic haha... taking a small amount of money won't work either, im sure thiers a cash point nearby, the temptation will be too great. ;)

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

Primrose22
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  22:52:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hmmm, not wanting to look dumb, i thought i would find out what IHS was, but have omly turned up events in the USA. Am presuming you mean some other type of show ? Please help! :)
Go to Top of Page

Callazagy
Yearling

United Kingdom
506 Posts

Posted - 10/06/2012 :  23:43:30  Show Profile  Click to see Callazagy's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Primrose22

Hmmm, not wanting to look dumb, i thought i would find out what IHS was, but have omly turned up events in the USA. Am presuming you mean some other type of show ? Please help! :)

The IHS (Internation Herpetological Society) run a few reptile shows/breeders meetings at the Doncaster dome, the first one being the 17th June. Details on thier website http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/

* 2.1 Corn Snakes (Arthas - Normal, Tilion - Anery Lav, Yavanna - Stripe) * 1.1 Cape House Snake (Jenson & Ginetta) * 1.0 Carpet Python (Irian Jaya Jag - Grantly) *
* 1.0 Amazon Tree Boa (Omen) * 1.1.2 Crested Geckos (Brindle, Harley, Noumea & Farino) * 0.0.2 Gargoyle Geckos (Pazuzu & Vesper) *
* 0.0.1 Mexican Red Leg Tarantula (Aragog) * 1.1 Leopard Geckos (Kara & Darwin) * 1.0 Dog (Labrador - Barney) * 1.0 Cat (Casper) *
* 1.0 Western Hognose (Hamilton) * 1.0 Apricot Pueblan Milk Snake (Tweek) * 0.0.2 Common Musk Turtles (Erin & Ira) *
Go to Top of Page

Primrose22
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
45 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  06:45:07  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ahhhh. The wonders of Googlemaps have revealed to me, the "oh so geographically challenged"' that doncaster is a considerable trek from watford! Perhaps the september event ...... Are they worth it ?
Go to Top of Page

Hissyfit
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2214 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  11:06:32  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Primrose22

You're not alone Primrose, I didn't know what IHS meant either lol.

Go to Top of Page

QueenVic
Yearling

United Kingdom
849 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  14:01:19  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
It stands for international herpetological society

http://international-herpetological-society.org/site/

0.1.0 Normal (Espher)
1.0.0 Snow (Midnight)

2 GALS
1 rat (Jasper)

Go to Top of Page

Jonny89
Snake Mite

United Kingdom
36 Posts

Posted - 11/06/2012 :  19:42:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hopefully going, although I'm not sure my Dad would have a happy father's day if I bring another snake home... Geoffrey was a bit of a surprise when he came back home off holiday last month haha!!

Geoffrey-Stripe Corn Snake
Corby-Coc.ker Spaniel

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000