The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 opinions please

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
nusnakemum Posted - 16/05/2012 : 20:52:17
do you think its ok if i swap Mrs T and Bill, so Mrs T ends up in a faun half the size of her viv, however she really does,nt move around that much, and predominately stays in her den in the warm, she is not eating much (i,m a bit worried) and Bill is a young snake n curious. Mrs T is 9 years old and has always had her viv so should i just put my hand in my pocket and get a rub or viv for Bill so he can do more exploring what do u think ?
7   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Georgina Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:22:05
i had just changed goyles food the other day and went about change the others water and did click the lock on his exo terra and he jumped onto the door and it opened all the way and he just looked at me as if to say 'fail'
Red123 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:17:31
They make me laugh when they leap for something and don't seem to realise that there is glass in the way. Got to feel sorry for them when they do that :)
lotabob Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:15:05
quote:
Originally posted by Red123

We rarely see our leos unless we get them out. Now my sons get up in the middle of the night at the weekends with a red torch to watch the leos and the crestie, all of which are very busy, busying about their vivs lol.

My crestie frightened the life out of me last night, he must have jumped for something and hit the glass, I thought someone was opening the vivarium (I live on my own) thought it was burgulars stealing Harley and I woke up with such a start I was sat up before I'd even woke up. Its weird how even asleep your ears are listening out for anything worrying.
lotabob Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:12:27
I wont tell you you are wrong. I'll guide persuasively toward my point of view without breaching the rules, it's the way of the forum
Red123 Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:11:05
We rarely see our leos unless we get them out. Now my sons get up in the middle of the night at the weekends with a red torch to watch the leos and the crestie, all of which are very busy, busying about their vivs lol.
nusnakemum Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:07:09
yeah in my heart of hearts i really believed that too, just wanted someone to tell me i was wrong ha ha !
lotabob Posted - 16/05/2012 : 21:03:39
I personally wouldn't move Mrs T as she is doing what Leo's do and hide when you are around she may be running round the place all night when you are asleep, size to size, lizards do seem to require more room than a snake. Looks like you need to get that purse out. lol.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000