New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  20:52:17  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
do you think its ok if i swap Mrs T and Bill, so Mrs T ends up in a faun half the size of her viv, however she really does,nt move around that much, and predominately stays in her den in the warm, she is not eating much (i,m a bit worried) and Bill is a young snake n curious. Mrs T is 9 years old and has always had her viv so should i just put my hand in my pocket and get a rub or viv for Bill so he can do more exploring what do u think ?

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:03:39  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I personally wouldn't move Mrs T as she is doing what Leo's do and hide when you are around she may be running round the place all night when you are asleep, size to size, lizards do seem to require more room than a snake. Looks like you need to get that purse out. lol.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

nusnakemum
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1612 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:07:09  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
yeah in my heart of hearts i really believed that too, just wanted someone to tell me i was wrong ha ha !

0.0.1 corn Ernest
0.1.0 leopard gecko Mrs T
1.0.0 anery Black Eyed Bill RIP Bill x
2.0.0 kids
Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:11:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We rarely see our leos unless we get them out. Now my sons get up in the middle of the night at the weekends with a red torch to watch the leos and the crestie, all of which are very busy, busying about their vivs lol.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:12:27  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I wont tell you you are wrong. I'll guide persuasively toward my point of view without breaching the rules, it's the way of the forum

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:15:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Red123

We rarely see our leos unless we get them out. Now my sons get up in the middle of the night at the weekends with a red torch to watch the leos and the crestie, all of which are very busy, busying about their vivs lol.

My crestie frightened the life out of me last night, he must have jumped for something and hit the glass, I thought someone was opening the vivarium (I live on my own) thought it was burgulars stealing Harley and I woke up with such a start I was sat up before I'd even woke up. Its weird how even asleep your ears are listening out for anything worrying.

Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Budwing Mantis, MAIA

Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:17:31  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
They make me laugh when they leap for something and don't seem to realise that there is glass in the way. Got to feel sorry for them when they do that :)

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

Georgina
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2382 Posts

Posted - 16/05/2012 :  21:22:05  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
i had just changed goyles food the other day and went about change the others water and did click the lock on his exo terra and he jumped onto the door and it opened all the way and he just looked at me as if to say 'fail'

1.0 western hognose (hero)
1.0 phantom reverse pin dal brindle crested gecko (goyle)
0.2 red dal red harly (sprite) 99% full pin Harley crested gecko (TuLong)
0.0.3 miomantis paykullii
0.0.3 Bombina orientalis (oriental fire bellied toad)
0.3 fancy mice (snap, crackle and pop)
1.0 yorkshire terrier (jasper)
2.1 cats (echo, shadow and pokey)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000