The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Blue Lizard Reptiles?

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Red123 Posted - 25/03/2012 : 08:19:00
I was wondering if any of you have had a snake delivered from Blue Lizard Reptiles or been to the shop to purchase a snake? Did you have any problems if you had the snake delivered to you either with the customer service or the snake itself?
I've been looking at their website and notice that they seem to sell their snakes quite quickly which has got me wondering. Do any of you know if the snakes they buy in are held in their shop until they know for sure that the snakes are feeding ok or do they just sell them as soon as they arrive? I know I could ask direct but in my experience a shop will tell the customer what they think the customer wants to here.
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Figs Posted - 25/03/2012 : 18:57:58
I got Snakespeare the VBB from Blue Lizard Reptiles
He came with feeding records so i assume the other snakes would too - he only had one feed on record so i assume they didnt have him long... but he did come to me with mites
Midge Posted - 25/03/2012 : 18:17:46
I didn't buy anything but I popped in when I was in the area all the animals looked healthy and vivs were clean. The staff were friendly and were answering questions to people on the phone and in store. I do remember the pic though and the snake did look dehydrated but pictures can be deceiving.
smart bunny Posted - 25/03/2012 : 08:26:43
The only time I heard of them was when someone posted on here a pic of one of the snakes they were selling and everyone here thought it looked very dehydrated... I think there were some bad comments about them then, can't remember what though? you could try the search?

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000