New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  08:19:00  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was wondering if any of you have had a snake delivered from Blue Lizard Reptiles or been to the shop to purchase a snake? Did you have any problems if you had the snake delivered to you either with the customer service or the snake itself?
I've been looking at their website and notice that they seem to sell their snakes quite quickly which has got me wondering. Do any of you know if the snakes they buy in are held in their shop until they know for sure that the snakes are feeding ok or do they just sell them as soon as they arrive? I know I could ask direct but in my experience a shop will tell the customer what they think the customer wants to here.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family

smart bunny
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5091 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  08:26:43  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The only time I heard of them was when someone posted on here a pic of one of the snakes they were selling and everyone here thought it looked very dehydrated... I think there were some bad comments about them then, can't remember what though? you could try the search?

Go to Top of Page

Midge
Hatchling

United Kingdom
203 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  18:17:46  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I didn't buy anything but I popped in when I was in the area all the animals looked healthy and vivs were clean. The staff were friendly and were answering questions to people on the phone and in store. I do remember the pic though and the snake did look dehydrated but pictures can be deceiving.

1.0 CB11 Carolina Corn Snake - Naboo
1.0 CB10 Butter Motley Corn Snake - Rudi
0.1 CB09 Amel het Caramel, Stripe - Zumba
1.0 CB12 Phantom - Bollo
0.1 CB12 Diffused Powder - Rosie
0.1 CB12 Hypo Lavender - Lily
Go to Top of Page

Figs
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3319 Posts

Posted - 25/03/2012 :  18:57:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I got Snakespeare the VBB from Blue Lizard Reptiles
He came with feeding records so i assume the other snakes would too - he only had one feed on record so i assume they didnt have him long... but he did come to me with mites
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000