The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Late night club

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 07/02/2012 : 01:48:07
I'm up late again really wasting time when I should be going to bed. Just had a full on feeding session with all the snakies. Peanut and Carmellia were no trouble. I think Carmellia would pig out on everyones mouseys given half a chance. Connie struck her first one then didnt seem too sure about it, finally got the head after thoroughly examining it. She didnt seem to want the second but then got it, ate the head but then spat it back out again. Not sure if it's the calcium powder that has put her off but I'v put it in her viv anyway and will see if she want it. Noisy has had his put quietly under his hide and here's hoping for a 3rd feed in a row. Rio wouldn't entertain eating outside his viv so his dinner has been put in his viv for him to eat or just move around like normal.
I think I left the mouseys for the downstairs snakes on the radiator for too long as I had a few burst tummys. The smell is disgusting!!!! Alice wasnt interested but then he is in full breeding mode looking for a girlfriend. Iv put Izzys in his viv as he wasn't bothered about them when I put him in a rub. Swayze struck and constricted his rat so fast I was left with just the tail in my tongs.
I am just waiting to see if Miss piggie has eaten her mousey that I have put in a rub with her. It's her first time feeding outside her faun and I don't think it is going to go very well. She seemed a bit put off but I don't want to risk feeding her in her faun again as she likes to drag mousey through the aspen before eating. I thought Mr hoggie had eaten for me as his feeding dish is empty but then I noticed it had just been moved. I hope he does decide to eat it as he hasn't eaten for weeks and I'm running out of ideas.

Well done if you have managed to read through all that waffle I'm now off to bed lol
10   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
marc_sg Posted - 07/02/2012 : 22:11:05
thats true some times ill be on here till 1/2 am i just cant sleep. then up at 7
kdlang Posted - 07/02/2012 : 20:47:27
Yeah we have missed you mamma.

I usually try to be in bed before midnight, especially as the dog usually wakes me up at 5 but I was at work late and the snakies needed feeding. Anyway if you go to bed early you miss all the fun on here lol
nusnakemum Posted - 07/02/2012 : 20:04:36
Hey Mamma i noticed you had,nt been around - hope you are o.k
Mamma Posted - 07/02/2012 : 13:17:12
pfffft I havent seen later than midnight since gettin out the bloomin hosp!
ScalySituation Posted - 07/02/2012 : 10:40:54
I'm reading this @ 10:40 tues morn lol
nusnakemum Posted - 07/02/2012 : 10:36:28
wish i could join the stay up late club but i struggle to get past 10 pm !
smiffy89 Posted - 07/02/2012 : 03:53:26
finished gunna say night and hit the sack zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
smiffy89 Posted - 07/02/2012 : 02:16:51
im finishing a essay that should have been in last week lol but keep sneaking in here for a peek
smiffy89 Posted - 07/02/2012 : 02:11:07
ok so more "up at night later than normal then go to bed club"
Auld Baldy Posted - 07/02/2012 : 02:11:00
I was up late anyway.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000