The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 partner or snakes:the big question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smiffy89 Posted - 06/02/2012 : 05:48:34
if your partner turned to you 1 day and said its me or the snakes!!

which would you choose????

for me i'd choose the snakes cos once she's gone i can have even more
20   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Red123 Posted - 08/02/2012 : 09:33:29
Dont think I could kick hubby out after 21 years of marriage just for a snake. He dont realise that though and thinks I would choose the snakes over him. I see no harm in letting him think that.
nusnakemum Posted - 08/02/2012 : 09:24:55
lmao too ha ha
Mamma Posted - 07/02/2012 : 22:35:04
quote:
Originally posted by Okeetee Mick

Absolutely Bob, spot on

LMAO!
Okeetee Mick Posted - 07/02/2012 : 22:24:01
Absolutely Bob, spot on
lotabob Posted - 07/02/2012 : 18:39:05
quote:

quote:

That's a tough question having been married for nearly 35 years but yes the snakes first every time

By the way guys, I was joking

Just incase the wife sees this then lol.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 07/02/2012 : 17:58:40
quote:

That's a tough question having been married for nearly 35 years but yes the snakes first every time

By the way guys, I was joking
smart bunny Posted - 07/02/2012 : 17:13:07
Well we've been married nearly 13 yrs and had a snake 3 months so it would be hubby.... but he loves Corno too so not a problem
Mamma Posted - 07/02/2012 : 13:12:00
my hubby im afraid.
nusnakemum Posted - 07/02/2012 : 10:43:57
................. i just need to find a fella who likes snakes n can put up with me, doesn,t mind a homely house (read untidy !!!), does,nt interrupt when mad dogs is on and accepts mmmmmmmm answers when i,m reading my book, not going to get far if he dont hee hee, sometimes single with snakes is fine !!!
Sta~ple Posted - 07/02/2012 : 08:15:40
quote:
Originally posted by smiffy89

quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Can I be greedy and have both, lol. Though as a single geeza I have to say finding a lady happy about the list of animals below is a task, I never mention the Tarantulas thats for sure, 9 times out of 10 its a deal breaker haha.

no its 1 or the other ,look at it this way snakes are less hassle and cost less to keep lol

You get...you know... with a partner and you can spend money on "replacing them" so it may not be that much cheaper :p
smiffy89 Posted - 07/02/2012 : 03:58:48
quote:
Originally posted by lotabob

Can I be greedy and have both, lol. Though as a single geeza I have to say finding a lady happy about the list of animals below is a task, I never mention the Tarantulas thats for sure, 9 times out of 10 its a deal breaker haha.

no its 1 or the other ,look at it this way snakes are less hassle and cost less to keep lol
lotabob Posted - 07/02/2012 : 00:30:01
Katie.Dublin Posted - 06/02/2012 : 21:55:30
quote:
Originally posted by marc_sg

i am actually quite amazed how many people have chosen their pets

Likewise Marc! People kinda have to take priority over animals sometimes. Then again, I don't think they mean they'd choose their pets in a burning building type situation. (correct me if i'm wrong) I took it as a partner who dislikes the pets asking you to get rid! A partner probably wouldn't ask that of you if they were any good at all!

Mind you.... if my BF got a tarantula I literally wouldn't be able to sleep in his house in case I woke up and it was on my face! And I have finished with a chap in the past who constantly moaned about how much of my time the horses took up..

I'm undecided! In a burning building type situation i'd save my BF, but if he decided that he suddenly wanted the snakes gone i'd tell him to get lost! Then again we don't live together full time so maybe it doesn't apply so much!
marc_sg Posted - 06/02/2012 : 21:32:36
i am actually quite amazed how many people have chosen their pets
Spreebok Posted - 06/02/2012 : 20:41:05
Out the door he goes!
Sta~ple Posted - 06/02/2012 : 20:15:29
quote:
Originally posted by smiffy89

quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I wouldn't have to choose as the b/f would know I would set his massive comic book on fire if he made me choose or if he tries to leave me

:D

nice to know your not a bunny boiler sta~ple

:D although maybe it would be more productive to use the comics as an alternative to newspaper or kitchen roll? I can imagine a nice snake dump on batman's head :P
marc_sg Posted - 06/02/2012 : 19:53:33
id kick her out quicker than she managed to dare ask the question and id keep the dog too. lol. its ok she can carry the 200ltr tropical fish tank
scottishbluebird Posted - 06/02/2012 : 18:58:47
LOL, pets would win EVERY time, typed that, then asked OH he said that he knows id not even hestiate to boot him out lol
smiffy89 Posted - 06/02/2012 : 18:37:14
quote:
Originally posted by Sta~ple

I wouldn't have to choose as the b/f would know I would set his massive comic book on fire if he made me choose or if he tries to leave me

nice to know your not a bunny boiler sta~ple
Sta~ple Posted - 06/02/2012 : 18:25:02

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000