The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Seapets

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
coxymk2 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 19:45:28
Ordered a viv wednesday afternoon it arrived at 8 this morning unfortunately 1 of the glass runners was broken. I couldnt believe how helpful they were and will get the runner by monday. Nice to find old fashioned customer care from a modern company.
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 04/02/2012 : 15:07:03
3ft vivs with sealing, light fittings, mats and making escape proof an hour should do it. I picked up 5 this morning from SPS, now just got to find the time to build!
Got 2 4ft EX ones and these take a little longer and is easier with two of you.
ScalySituation Posted - 04/02/2012 : 14:12:48
Their prives do seem crazy good on the vivs, on average how long does it take to put one together?
Dancross0 Posted - 04/02/2012 : 13:26:17
This is all good to know. I've just had a new lodger move in, so I've got spare cash to get vivs and decor!

SPS for the decor and Seapets for the vivs!
Hissyfit Posted - 04/02/2012 : 13:18:27
quote:
Originally posted by Katie.Dublin

I'm dreading putting my vivexotic together next week! So excited to get it though! Hopefully it will be in by Tuesday :D Don't forget pics of yours when its decorated and inhabitted!

They go together very easily, wouldn't think you'd have any problems building it
Okeetee Mick Posted - 03/02/2012 : 22:09:24
Larka, swap the runners over, the top runners are deeper than the bottom ones so you can slip the glass up and into the bottom runners.
LarkaDawg Posted - 03/02/2012 : 22:00:58
Glad they sorted it out for you! My sister has a four foot vivexotic housing a chuckwalla (lizard) and the top runners are too high for the glass, whenever she tries to open it, she has to be careful not to push the glass into the viv O: I only recently learnt of this. But she can't be bothered to send it back- she seems to cope. But I know I wouldn't!! (note: idk where she bought it, not seapets!)
Katie.Dublin Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:45:00
I'm dreading putting my vivexotic together next week! So excited to get it though! Hopefully it will be in by Tuesday :D Don't forget pics of yours when its decorated and inhabitted!
Auld Baldy Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:22:31
It was the bottom plastic runner I had problems with. It was pinched and jammed the glass when trying to open it. Replacement was promptly sent out from SPS. I also contacted the manufacturers who just happen to be in Glasgow. Had a chat with one of their reps and it turned out to be a fault in the extrusion process. They also sent me out a full replacement set of runners. Guess I'll just have to build a new stack now. What a bummer, eh!
coxymk2 Posted - 03/02/2012 : 21:03:54
One of the runners had shattered on one end AB
Redshift Spec Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:50:53
I ordered a viv and there was a chip out of the glass, rang em up and got sent a new pane of glass. They are really good :)
Auld Baldy Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:36:33
Just out of curiosity, was it a VivExotic and the glass jamming on the runner?
Georgina Posted - 03/02/2012 : 20:02:47
Yeah they are quite good instore aswell. Thumbs up to seapets

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000