The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Advice On Shipping

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
yola Posted - 24/01/2012 : 12:06:56
Ok well iv had a succsessfull mating with my Snow girl and my Reverse Okettee boy, i have my pair of Butters paired for a week now and my Anery het Lavender girl to my Anery ph Lavender for 4 days, fingers crossed .
Thing is iv been contacted and asked if i can ship some Hatchlings to Germany . This is all new to me lol. On one hand i think this is great as they obviously like my snakes BUT i have no idea how it works with regards to any Rules, Licenceing of shipping live animals, Heat for the snakes, Shipping costs and payment by the other party for all this etc etc, and obviously how all this will affect the baby snake.
The health of my babies come first and if there is any risk to them i wont do it.
Im after some advice with regards to all this AND if youve done it what have been your experence with it all.
Sorry if iv put this in the wrong place, if i have please move it
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
yola Posted - 27/01/2012 : 23:48:53
Do you know what iv got three kids and got my hands full at the moment as had problems with kids bulling my daughter on fb telling her to kill herself the other day, so im gonna say no to the person.

eeji, that was my exact thought, and also it would be way cheeper to get one over there lol
eeji Posted - 27/01/2012 : 20:19:26
can they not get hold of amels in germany? :S
Redshift Spec Posted - 27/01/2012 : 20:17:16
Yola, Can you let me know what morphs you get when they hatch. I'd be interested in a butter or what the reverse okettee snow mating would produce.
Okeetee Mick Posted - 27/01/2012 : 20:01:57
I was going to suggest http://www.wildworldreptiles.co.uk/ but contrary to the name I think they only ship around the UK, but may be worth a call to ask their advice.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000