New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 24/01/2012 :  12:06:56  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Ok well iv had a succsessfull mating with my Snow girl and my Reverse Okettee boy, i have my pair of Butters paired for a week now and my Anery het Lavender girl to my Anery ph Lavender for 4 days, fingers crossed .
Thing is iv been contacted and asked if i can ship some Hatchlings to Germany . This is all new to me lol. On one hand i think this is great as they obviously like my snakes BUT i have no idea how it works with regards to any Rules, Licenceing of shipping live animals, Heat for the snakes, Shipping costs and payment by the other party for all this etc etc, and obviously how all this will affect the baby snake.
The health of my babies come first and if there is any risk to them i wont do it.
Im after some advice with regards to all this AND if youve done it what have been your experence with it all.
Sorry if iv put this in the wrong place, if i have please move it

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)

Okeetee Mick
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2308 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2012 :  20:01:57  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I was going to suggest http://www.wildworldreptiles.co.uk/ but contrary to the name I think they only ship around the UK, but may be worth a call to ask their advice.

0.1.0 Okeetee (Sookie) 0.1.0 Powder (Luna) 0.1.0 Bloodred (Arlene) 0.1.0 Caramel Stripe (Tara)
0.1.0 Ghost (Crystal) 0.1.0 Caramel (Jessica) 0.1.0 Lavender Stripe (Portia) 1.0.0 Platinum (Godric)
0.1.0 Thayers King (Lettie Mae) 0.1.0 Albino Blairs King (Lorena) 0.1.0 Russian Ratsnakes (Pam)
0.1.0 Korean Ratsnake (Katerina) 1.0.0 Russian Ratsnake (Lafayette)
Go to Top of Page

Redshift Spec
Hatchling

379 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2012 :  20:17:16  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yola, Can you let me know what morphs you get when they hatch. I'd be interested in a butter or what the reverse okettee snow mating would produce.

Frank (Amel Corn 1.0)
Felicity (Flick) (Normal Het Albino BCI 0.1)
Jack (Sunglow BCI 1.0)
Maisie (Hypo het Albino BCI 0.1)
Silver (Snow Corn 0.1)
Go to Top of Page

eeji
The Morph Master

United Kingdom
4335 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2012 :  20:19:26  Show Profile  Visit eeji's Homepage  Reply with Quote
can they not get hold of amels in germany? :S

Forum - Guide to Cornsnake Morphs - Punnett Square Calculator - Breeder Directory
Go to Top of Page

yola
Hatchling

United Kingdom
171 Posts

Posted - 27/01/2012 :  23:48:53  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Do you know what iv got three kids and got my hands full at the moment as had problems with kids bulling my daughter on fb telling her to kill herself the other day, so im gonna say no to the person.

eeji, that was my exact thought, and also it would be way cheeper to get one over there lol

With 27 beautiful corns I definitely have snakeitus :-)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000