The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Snake sex and how many? + another little question

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
LucyCherish Posted - 18/01/2012 : 17:54:51
ok so i know the number lik 1.2.0 is the amount of snakes and that the third zero is for unsure of sex but i think iv got mine mixed up as sammy is female an i think iv put her down as male can anyone tell me lol!! By the way she is due her second feed off us tomorrow so i will let you know how it goes, the first feed took almost an hour im guessing she was slightly unsure at first though but all in all 20 mins to eat the pinky, is it normal that she still hasnt pooped? lovely question to ask haha she was fed saturday gone x
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
LucyCherish Posted - 18/01/2012 : 19:44:52
Haha oh well!! i have her on wood chip, and as she only really stays in her hide when i get her out to handle i check in there i think im just gunna do a mini clean of just the hide coz the poop is probably blending in, another slighlt strange questions when i am handling her i notice a 'dark' patch down by her bits and thinking this cud be poop makin its way out? lol this sounds soooo disgusting lol Thanks for your replies guys xx
Spreebok Posted - 18/01/2012 : 18:54:38
You keeping her on Aspen or Kitchen roll? I keep at little un's on Kitchen roll, as even the tinyest poop or wee shows up :)
ScalySituation Posted - 18/01/2012 : 18:23:50
yup, you got her down as a male :)
Hatchling poop can be pretty hard to spot if in a faun, and sonny hides hers really well, has she definately not pooped? if she hasnt, a play for a few mins and maybe a shallow bath should get her moving :)

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000