New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

LucyCherish
Egg

United Kingdom
59 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2012 :  17:54:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
ok so i know the number lik 1.2.0 is the amount of snakes and that the third zero is for unsure of sex but i think iv got mine mixed up as sammy is female an i think iv put her down as male can anyone tell me lol!! By the way she is due her second feed off us tomorrow so i will let you know how it goes, the first feed took almost an hour im guessing she was slightly unsure at first though but all in all 20 mins to eat the pinky, is it normal that she still hasnt pooped? lovely question to ask haha she was fed saturday gone x

Sammy The Snake!!<3
[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

0.1.0-Amel Motley Corn Snake (Sammy)

ScalySituation
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5292 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2012 :  18:23:50  Show Profile  Visit ScalySituation's Homepage  Click to see ScalySituation's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
yup, you got her down as a male :)
Hatchling poop can be pretty hard to spot if in a faun, and sonny hides hers really well, has she definately not pooped? if she hasnt, a play for a few mins and maybe a shallow bath should get her moving :)

1.0.0 Butter motley corn (Sheldon)
0.1.0 Caramel Corn (Maggie)
0.1.0 Caramel motley corn (Echo)
1.0.0 Cat (Angus)
1 mealworm colony
RIP Skye x
Sleep well Sonny, Mummy loves you xx
Go to Top of Page

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2012 :  18:54:38  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You keeping her on Aspen or Kitchen roll? I keep at little un's on Kitchen roll, as even the tinyest poop or wee shows up :)
Go to Top of Page

LucyCherish
Egg

United Kingdom
59 Posts

Posted - 18/01/2012 :  19:44:52  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Haha oh well!! i have her on wood chip, and as she only really stays in her hide when i get her out to handle i check in there i think im just gunna do a mini clean of just the hide coz the poop is probably blending in, another slighlt strange questions when i am handling her i notice a 'dark' patch down by her bits and thinking this cud be poop makin its way out? lol this sounds soooo disgusting lol Thanks for your replies guys xx

Sammy The Snake!!<3
[URL=http://www.mybannermaker.com][/URL]

0.1.0-Amel Motley Corn Snake (Sammy)
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000