The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Corno is really settling in!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
smart bunny Posted - 10/12/2011 : 09:16:08
Aww I'm just so over the moon with son's little snakey! We've had her for 4 weeks now and she's getting so much more adventurous. I think my son was getting a bit disillusioned (what with the 1 week leave her to settle in, first 3 weeks never seeing her out of her hides until we got her out and us being totally OTT with him, making sure he wasn't noisy/learning about handling etc). The last week or so she's been out every morning and evening exploring the faun and not being overly bothered about us being there/walking past etc. Last night she'd been exploring for a while so I got her out for a bit, put her back and she stayed out of her hides for at least 2 hours.

This morning she's been wandering about since we got up at 7, got her out 3/4 an hour ago for a good 20-30 mins and son is getting much better and more confident at handling her, plus she is obviously getting much more used to his smell and not trying to get away from him any more! Then whereas I usually clear out and set up the faun he set it up, so I think he feels he is connecting with her a lot more. She's STILL wandering about now - I'm wondering if she's getting in training for a marathon or something! It's just so lovely to see her out and about and not hiding constantly.

Anyway, I'd better stop rambling now, sorry as you can tall I'm a bit besotted with her!
6   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
nusnakemum Posted - 10/12/2011 : 20:04:58
its lovely that the kids get so much from their animals - my lad confidently gets Ernest out of his faun now - with me watching closely by - and is sooo into him and as for poor mrs T she gets cuddled lots !!
LittlestarRed Posted - 10/12/2011 : 19:15:20
Glad little Corno is settling in so well and getting used to your Son handling so quickly too! I'm still working on getting Nagini used to my autistic daughter after 5 months of trying! she's fine with my (non autistic) Son but my little girl scares the heck out of her! LOL
SexyBear77 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 18:26:02
Great to hear it xx
hannah2016 Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:34:11
great to hear she's settling in well
Mamma Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:17:45
fab xx
thistle Posted - 10/12/2011 : 12:17:07
Glad to hear that she is settling in so well.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000