The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Was I being followed?? :D

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
hannah2016 Posted - 17/11/2011 : 16:37:01
So iv been off school the last week being 'ill' :p so I desided to use the time wisely by bonding with flicka. So iv had her out, took some pics and even tryed to weigh her (which didnt work) then took her back to her viv. I put her on one hand and layed my hand on her hide for her to slither away. Once she was off I took my hand out and closed the glass sliding door thingy. As always I stood there and watched her go off to where ever she wanted. But instead she turned around and pretty much pressed up to the glass, watching me. I moved a little thinking she was watching something behind me. She moved along a little and pressed up to the glass. I stepped aside again and the same thing happened. I then walked out of her eyesight and she just slithered to her hide.

Sorry its so long it just made me giggle so much. I was wondering if this sort of thing ever happened to you guys? What do you think she was doing? Should I be feeling special or somthin because I really am :D

And sorry if anythings spelt wrong, im on my touch screen phone, so one slip and I pretty much get a whole key board in there, lol :)
12   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
lotabob Posted - 19/11/2011 : 18:57:42
My corn and Boa both do it, they are in my bedroom at the moment while they are getting kitted out in the living room and every morning when I get up 2 little faces appear and follow me round the room as I get ready.
hannah2016 Posted - 19/11/2011 : 18:38:09
wow, i thought maybe a few would do it but i didnt relise it was that common :) she's not done it since and i dont think shes too happy about being taken out of her viv everyday so mybe it was a one off :/
Sta~ple Posted - 18/11/2011 : 18:57:06
Dawww its cute when they do that. My king and oldest corn do that
scottishbluebird Posted - 18/11/2011 : 17:39:40
Kellogs just ignores us when he goes back, but if the cat goes up to the faun he stares at her, if she moves to get a better look, so does he
Daniel_G Posted - 18/11/2011 : 17:03:53
I walked into a shop with about 20 small cornsakes, a few of them were staring at me.

It's very intimidating, hehehe
LittlestarRed Posted - 18/11/2011 : 09:37:06
Awww that's nice!:) Nagini does that sometimes. I've always figured she was just being nosy or wanting to come out again? She's never too keen on going back into her faun and loves being handled! LOL
nusnakemum Posted - 18/11/2011 : 09:32:32
i like to think they do it coz they love us (ha ha) Ernest did it to me when i was dusting round the faun - although it might just have been shock at the fact i was doing housework !!!!!
Mort13 Posted - 17/11/2011 : 21:55:29
Heh,heh my Anery Pewter and my sons Bloodred Stripe do that. They'll come up to the glass from nowhere if I look into their vivs and then sit there with their noses pushed against the glass following me about.
I like to think they are cheeky little chappies.
SheWolfey Posted - 17/11/2011 : 21:01:13
My snakie does that
I put her back in her viv and she stares at me. It creeps me out xD
hannah2016 Posted - 17/11/2011 : 19:44:30
Lol yeah, I thought it was a bit creepy at first but I took it as a good sign instead of bad
Mamma Posted - 17/11/2011 : 17:57:44
My ghost motley will do that hubby is determined the snake is trying to plan to get him hahaha. I like to think he just likes me and is nosying around to see what im doing
Vince_the_snake Posted - 17/11/2011 : 17:20:48
I've never heard of any thing like that! Whenever I put my snake away he slithers as far away as possible.
So yes, I think you should be feeling special!

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000