The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Bitey Boy

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
suz62 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 04:01:04
Hi peeps, wanted to get some advice please. My lovely docile non aggressive corn Sylvester has become really aggressive and tags me everytime I go into his viv. Also when being handled he is very agitated,when before he was docile and calm. I wondered if anyone could think of a reason for the change? Nothing has changed for him, same viv, same food, same location etc, his viv is fine right temp, lots of hidy holes all as it should be. He is just coming up for a year old would that be anything to do with it? Thanks guys

suze
4   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Okeetee Mick Posted - 11/11/2011 : 14:30:05
My Sookie has always tried to tag anybody that goes near her faun, great when being handled but a cow to get out Tried Mamma's scent trick sadly to no avail so my wife decided the only way was to MAKE her get use to being taken out, so she has been in and out of her faun eight times within a one hour period all this week and slowly, very slowly she is getting better. I think she simply does not like anybody in her space, come to think of it I don't either
suz62 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 12:13:49
Hi Mort, he has been like this for 3-4 weeks, he doesn't appear blue tho.

Suze
Mort13 Posted - 11/11/2011 : 09:36:09
How long has he been behaving like this? Could he possibly be in shed?
Mamma Posted - 11/11/2011 : 08:50:29
try thr scent trick. Carry a sock around with you for 24/48 hours and them pop it in his viv. Having your scent around him might help him be more calm when you are handling.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000