The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 GRRRRRRRRRR

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Sta~ple Posted - 23/08/2011 : 09:20:35
Everywhere I seem to buy, I get ripped off with mice! If it's not petshops not putting the correct amount into a bag as they can't count it is now online suppliers that miss out a bag of 25!

So fustrated right now. I signed ofr the packaged before I checked it :(
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 23/08/2011 : 11:01:35
God I hate firefox keeps syaing it'sposted stuff on here but it doesn't *grumble* XD

They think it was a mispick, and are shipping the mices out today for tomorrow ^^ which is good and my stat is in a seperate box so it will arrive at some other point. (guess they have new guys working there from last time as normally they sned them all out together!)

I can't use a&n as I don't live near by and don't have the years supply of 150+ mice to store away :(
Red123 Posted - 23/08/2011 : 10:20:51
quote:
Originally posted by garrie

Sorry to hear that! One place worth trying if you haven't already... http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/ ...they are really close to where i live - one thing i can definately say about them is that the mice are always in really good condition - i have not had any problems with them, and the price seems great too (although i'm close enough not to need a delivery). Just a thought really - hopefully the place that you've had a problem will happily rectify the order when you contact them.

Like garrie says, A & N have excellent quality rodents and they are really nice people as well. Even if you have to pay P+P their prices are still very good. I am lucky enough to be close enough to collect.
Kehhlyr Posted - 23/08/2011 : 09:48:56
Sign for them and write "not checked" on it.
Means that you still have an argueable comeback.
Quite often you'd also be surprised at how helpful a lot of online reptile suppliers are when you mention you're a regular and well known member on a few very large UK based reptile forums..........
Not that I'm suggesting it could be a thinly veiled threat or anything, and so long as the specific names of the websites aren't mentioned then you're covered as well.
garrie Posted - 23/08/2011 : 09:48:14
Sorry to hear that! One place worth trying if you haven't already... http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/ ...they are really close to where i live - one thing i can definately say about them is that the mice are always in really good condition - i have not had any problems with them, and the price seems great too (although i'm close enough not to need a delivery). Just a thought really - hopefully the place that you've had a problem will happily rectify the order when you contact them.
Mamma Posted - 23/08/2011 : 09:47:23
xxx

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000