GRRRRRRRRRR
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  09:20:35  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Everywhere I seem to buy, I get ripped off with mice! If it's not petshops not putting the correct amount into a bag as they can't count it is now online suppliers that miss out a bag of 25!

So fustrated right now. I signed ofr the packaged before I checked it :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3

Mamma
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4494 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  09:47:23  Show Profile  Visit Mamma's Homepage  Reply with Quote
xxx

Please feel free to add my photography page on facebook .... or check me out on deviantart :
https://www.facebook.com/groups/MaliskaRodgersPhotography/
http://maliskarodgers.deviantart.com/
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  09:48:14  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Sorry to hear that! One place worth trying if you haven't already... http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/ ...they are really close to where i live - one thing i can definately say about them is that the mice are always in really good condition - i have not had any problems with them, and the price seems great too (although i'm close enough not to need a delivery). Just a thought really - hopefully the place that you've had a problem will happily rectify the order when you contact them.

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

Kehhlyr
ǝʞɐɔ sǝʌoן

United Kingdom
8173 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  09:48:56  Show Profile  Visit Kehhlyr's Homepage  Click to see Kehhlyr's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sign for them and write "not checked" on it.
Means that you still have an argueable comeback.
Quite often you'd also be surprised at how helpful a lot of online reptile suppliers are when you mention you're a regular and well known member on a few very large UK based reptile forums..........
Not that I'm suggesting it could be a thinly veiled threat or anything, and so long as the specific names of the websites aren't mentioned then you're covered as well.

-=Kehhlyr - The Resident Loon

Go to Top of Page

Red123
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2030 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  10:20:51  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
quote:
Originally posted by garrie

Sorry to hear that! One place worth trying if you haven't already... http://anfrozenfoods.co.uk/ ...they are really close to where i live - one thing i can definately say about them is that the mice are always in really good condition - i have not had any problems with them, and the price seems great too (although i'm close enough not to need a delivery). Just a thought really - hopefully the place that you've had a problem will happily rectify the order when you contact them.

Like garrie says, A & N have excellent quality rodents and they are really nice people as well. Even if you have to pay P+P their prices are still very good. I am lucky enough to be close enough to collect.

Corn Snake
, 1.0.0 Amel (Stan),

Royal Pythons
1.0.0 Normal (Nigel)

1.0.0 Albino (Tony)
Boa Constrictor Imperator
0.1.0 (Agatha)
Western Hognose
0.1.0 Normal (Stevie)

0.0.1 Schneider Skink (George)
1.0.0 Extreme Blonde Harlequin Crested Gecko (Bert)
4 GALS.

Tarantulas
Red Rump (B. Vagans) Jo.
Chaco Golden Knee (G. pulchripes) Charlie, Greenbottle Blue (C. cyaneopubescens) Gus, Honduran Curly Hair ( B. albopilosum) Titch, Mexican Fire Leg (B. boehmei), Salmon Pink Bird Eater(L. parahybana), Fort Hall Baboon (P. Lugardi) Blanche, Stout Leg Baboon (E. Pachypus) Graham, Chilean Rose (G. Rosea) Glen.

Border collie x (BoB), 2 Cats (Lucky & Dip), 17 Goldfish, and The Dubia Family
Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 23/08/2011 :  11:01:35  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
God I hate firefox keeps syaing it'sposted stuff on here but it doesn't *grumble* XD

They think it was a mispick, and are shipping the mices out today for tomorrow ^^ which is good and my stat is in a seperate box so it will arrive at some other point. (guess they have new guys working there from last time as normally they sned them all out together!)

I can't use a&n as I don't live near by and don't have the years supply of 150+ mice to store away :(

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000