The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Vin rattled at me!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Newbie Posted - 19/08/2011 : 12:30:48
My darling little boy tail rattled me! It was made super impressive by the fact his tail was in his kitchen roll tube, so it amplified it! Admitedly he had a big piece of aspen stuck half in and half out his mouth whilst that I was trying to get out with the plastic food tongs so he didn't eat it! My babies growing up!
3   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
animalcrazy Posted - 19/08/2011 : 16:37:12
Hetty, my adult girl rattles nearly every time I go in her viv but stops as soon as I pick her up. She doesn't pull back to strike or anything, which you would maybe think she would do if she was unsettled.
She is very nosey as well, so will happily come to front of viv and if I open it for her, she rattles I pick her up and then she happily coils round my wrist. Odd girl.
garrie Posted - 19/08/2011 : 14:13:15
First time AURYN rattled at me from a place where it was amplified too, made me jump slightly
Spreebok Posted - 19/08/2011 : 14:09:49
Hehee, wait till you get a fully grown adult doing it at you, that's pretty cool! BD

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000