General Posts
 Vin rattled at me!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Yearling

950 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  12:30:48  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
My darling little boy tail rattled me! It was made super impressive by the fact his tail was in his kitchen roll tube, so it amplified it! Admitedly he had a big piece of aspen stuck half in and half out his mouth whilst that I was trying to get out with the plastic food tongs so he didn't eat it! My babies growing up!

1.0.0 Carolina Motley Cornsnake - Vin, 0.1.0 Brazilian Rainbow Boa - Rio, 0.1.0 IJJ Carpet Python - Luna, 0.1.0 Dwarf Sunfire Reticulated Python - Helia, 1.0.0 Royal Python - Jasper, 0.1.0 Spaniel - Jess; RIP Gypsy - a beautiful girl through and through, 0.1.0 Rabbit - Binky, RIP Indy, Jan 2010 - Aug 2011, and Ace, Jan 2009 - Aug 2011

Spreebok
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1135 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  14:09:49  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hehee, wait till you get a fully grown adult doing it at you, that's pretty cool! BD
Go to Top of Page

garrie
Sub Adult

United Kingdom
1148 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  14:13:15  Show Profile  Visit garrie's Homepage  Reply with Quote
First time AURYN rattled at me from a place where it was amplified too, made me jump slightly

^click for more pics^
Garrie - Halesworth, Suffolk. 1.0 AURYN (fire morph corn) 0.1 Puzzle (Cat)
Go to Top of Page

animalcrazy
Hatchling

United Kingdom
327 Posts

Posted - 19/08/2011 :  16:37:12  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hetty, my adult girl rattles nearly every time I go in her viv but stops as soon as I pick her up. She doesn't pull back to strike or anything, which you would maybe think she would do if she was unsettled.
She is very nosey as well, so will happily come to front of viv and if I open it for her, she rattles I pick her up and then she happily coils round my wrist. Odd girl.

Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000