The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 Responding to my voice

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
garrie Posted - 19/08/2011 : 09:03:47
AURYN has started responding to my voice (or more likely the bass in my voice), which is awesome - i went to his Viv last night whilst he was hiding for a spot check, start talking to him (as ya do) and he poked his head out to say hello. He didn't want to come out last night (he is looking pale, but no blue eyes yet) so it looks like he is going to shed again soon. I expect that i may not get to keep this shed however, as i think he is holding in a poop.
5   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
thistle Posted - 19/08/2011 : 12:35:53
Barnaby is incredibly nosey, whenever I am near his tank he always sticks his head out of his hide and watches me with great interest.
Auld Baldy Posted - 19/08/2011 : 11:53:23
I doubt if he can hear what you are saying but it is a known fact that snakes are excellent lip readers. ;0)
Tallscientist Posted - 19/08/2011 : 10:43:55
Mine likes to eyeball me from his vivarium while I'm sat at the table eating/on the computer/watching TV (or all three which is often the case!). I find it very disconcerting!
EDIT: in fact, I caught him doing it last night, I had to share the photo:
Mamma Posted - 19/08/2011 : 09:43:36
quote:
Originally posted by garrie

P.S. i'm fully aware that i'm probably just imagining things and that he was more likely to have just been thinking "what is going on out there"...but still...

nopes... I know a few people who have had snakes for years who make a certain noise by their viv and the snake always comes out
garrie Posted - 19/08/2011 : 09:33:30
P.S. i'm fully aware that i'm probably just imagining things and that he was more likely to have just been thinking "what is going on out there"...but still...

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000