The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 feed day and one proud mum!

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Mamma Posted - 08/08/2011 : 10:51:51
Today was feed day for all the snakes. First of all Im pleased as all snakes fed this week! Merlin is my problem feeder (he only feeds once a month usually) but this is the 2nd week in a row he has taken his feed!

I decided to try feeding Jupiter too... as he was due a feed yesterday (according to his last owner) at 1st it wasnt looking good and I was worried...the last owner said she got him as a none feeder but managed to get him to feed etc. But once I realised he wasnt playing the game I covered the feeding rub up with a blanket and left him to it. And he took the feed

Finally...I just wanted to say that Im a very proud mum today... my 9 year old daughther fed her 1st 2 snakes! (Romeo and Mim) She didnt even batt an eyelid when they strike fed! And she said to me "Amazing mum!" Shes totally wired up with excitement and adrenaline and cannot wait till next feed day! prooooooud!!
11   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Newbie Posted - 08/08/2011 : 20:08:55
That's great!
Mamma Posted - 08/08/2011 : 19:14:33
Thanks guys xxxxxxxx
tordyjo Posted - 08/08/2011 : 18:29:07
what a fab day for you, well done to your daughter for feeding her first snakies, and well done to the non feeder for taking his feed
gmac Posted - 08/08/2011 : 18:07:13
congrats mamma, and nice one on Jupiter feeding.
scottishbluebird Posted - 08/08/2011 : 15:17:29
Hope Merlin keeps this going, and no wonder you are proud of your daughter!
kdlang Posted - 08/08/2011 : 13:07:19
Great news that everyone enjoyed dinner time. Well done to your daughter for being so calm
thistle Posted - 08/08/2011 : 12:30:38
Excellent!

Well done to your daughter, she did better than me, I still can't help flinching when Barnaby strikes at his dinner.
Mort13 Posted - 08/08/2011 : 11:20:25
Whoop!! Well done getting all the snakeys to eat. Hopefully Merlins turning a corner for you now.
Heh,heh its great when the kids want to feed them isn't it. My son and daughter fed a snake each on Sat night and my boyfriend had his first ever go at feeding a snake too.
Sounds like you've got a young herper on the cards there.
Simmy_82 Posted - 08/08/2011 : 11:11:09
I felt awesome when i fed mine for the first time on Saturday. So can only imagine she feels the same!

And good news on ALL feeding!!
Mamma Posted - 08/08/2011 : 11:09:57
shes totally hyped up Thank you xx
tarotpodge Posted - 08/08/2011 : 11:06:39
That is good they all fed wiv no problems. and well done to your daughter. Bet she feels proud of herself.

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000