The Corn Snake Forum
The Corn Snake Forum
Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
 All Forums
 Corn Snake Posts
 General Posts
 The one least likely

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
kdlang Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:00:01
Well well well. Today I got tagged by the least likely of my collection. Last night all of the snakes were fed in their vivs just before I went to bed. So at lunchtime today I went round the vivs taking out the pieces of kitchen roll that dinner was served on. Just as I was taking out the piece in Swayze's viv he shot out of his hide and tagged me. It was completely unexpected, not only because I expected all the snakes to be happily sleeping and digesting their meals, but also because Swayze is usually the most chilled out snake and the one I would say was my safest bet not to bite. As you can see, it really was the most ferocious strike

9   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Sta~ple Posted - 05/07/2011 : 09:27:15
Wonder if it's the weather? My calms ones are getting stoppy at the moment too :/
Mort13 Posted - 05/07/2011 : 08:59:42
You're doomed!! He'll have a taste for your blood now. Next thing he'll be measuring himself up against you!!
tordyjo Posted - 05/07/2011 : 08:24:40
amputation for definate, lol
kdlang Posted - 05/07/2011 : 07:52:47
I blame you Ali. You raised a monster then passed him on to me lol. All I can think of it being is that he was still hungry as he is being fed large mice weekly instead of xbreeders fortnightly. Frozen direct messed up my order last time I did one and sent large instead of xlarge so I have an excess to use up. Maybe next time Il feed him 2 and make sure I put them in well away from his hide.

I'm getting worried. I think it's turning gangrenous
gingerpony Posted - 05/07/2011 : 07:45:52
OMG he REALLY IS the least likely snake to tag anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your finger doesn't drop off hun lol
scottishbluebird Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:59:58
OOOOOOOOOOOH that real nasty, bet even the doc fainted at that wound How many stitches?
lotabob Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:27:08
Hack saw is the only thing left to do.

Must have still have mouse smell on the paper towel, unlucky, you'll be quicker next time lol.
ptmbradley Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:04:06
Best get yourself to the hospital. They might still be able to save that finger!
kdlang Posted - 05/07/2011 : 00:03:28
Sorry if the pics too big, I forgot to resize it before I posted it

The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000