The one least likely
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:00:01  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Well well well. Today I got tagged by the least likely of my collection. Last night all of the snakes were fed in their vivs just before I went to bed. So at lunchtime today I went round the vivs taking out the pieces of kitchen roll that dinner was served on. Just as I was taking out the piece in Swayze's viv he shot out of his hide and tagged me. It was completely unexpected, not only because I expected all the snakes to be happily sleeping and digesting their meals, but also because Swayze is usually the most chilled out snake and the one I would say was my safest bet not to bite. As you can see, it really was the most ferocious strike

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie
Location - Chesterfield, Derbyshire

www.support-dogs.org.uk

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:03:28  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Sorry if the pics too big, I forgot to resize it before I posted it

4.1.0 corns - Izzy (Carolina) Alice (Amel) Peanut (Butter Motley) Swayze (Ghost) Carmellia (Butter Motley)
0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

ptmbradley
Yearling

United Kingdom
676 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:04:06  Show Profile  Visit ptmbradley's Homepage  Reply with Quote
Best get yourself to the hospital. They might still be able to save that finger!

Corns: 1.1 Anery, 1.1 Butter, 1.0 Carolina, 0.1 Hypo, 1.1 Snow, 1.0 Sunkissed
Boas: 0.1 Arabesque, 1.0 Brazilian Rainbow, 0.1 Crawl Cay, 1.1 Hogg Island X, 0.1 Hypo Hogg, 0.1 Kahl Albino (poss coral)

Go to Top of Page

lotabob
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
4334 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:27:08  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hack saw is the only thing left to do.

Must have still have mouse smell on the paper towel, unlucky, you'll be quicker next time lol.

Anery Corn snake SPOT. Royal Python, DUKE. Hogg Island Boa, SANKE. Albino House Snake, HAL.
Harlequin Crested Gecko HARLEY
Albino Horned Frog WAKA
Chilean Rose Tarantula TRIXIE. Brazilian Salmon Pink Bird-eating Tarantula SAM. Orange Baboon Tarantula BORIS.
Giant Asian Forest Scorpion, SALLY.
Giant African Land Snails, SHELDON & MICHELLE.
Budwing Mantis, MAIA
Dubia Roach Colony. Silkworm Colony. Mealworm Colony. Waxworm Colony. Fruit Beetle Colony.

MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL http://www.youtube.com/user/alocheeky
Go to Top of Page

scottishbluebird
it is all my fault

United Kingdom
8403 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  00:59:58  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
OOOOOOOOOOOH that real nasty, bet even the doc fainted at that wound How many stitches?

0.1.0 Corn - Kellogs
1.0.0 Hognose - Storm
0.1.0 Staffy - Lyla
1.0.0 Spaffy(staffy x springer)-Spyro
1.0.0 Ferret - Peanut R.I.P
0.1.0 Crestie - Fudge. Wish List - Pygmy hedgehog. Tropiocolotes
Go to Top of Page

gingerpony
Queen Bee

United Kingdom
10455 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  07:45:52  Show Profile  Click to see gingerpony's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
OMG he REALLY IS the least likely snake to tag anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hope your finger doesn't drop off hun lol

cornsnakes, ratsnakes, bullsnakes, boas and day geckos

Go to Top of Page

kdlang
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
3556 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  07:52:47  Show Profile  Click to see kdlang's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
I blame you Ali. You raised a monster then passed him on to me lol. All I can think of it being is that he was still hungry as he is being fed large mice weekly instead of xbreeders fortnightly. Frozen direct messed up my order last time I did one and sent large instead of xlarge so I have an excess to use up. Maybe next time Il feed him 2 and make sure I put them in well away from his hide.

I'm getting worried. I think it's turning gangrenous

0.1.0 cat - Kizzy
1.0.0 Dog - Dobbie

www.support-dogs.org.uk
Go to Top of Page

tordyjo
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
2036 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  08:24:40  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
amputation for definate, lol

LillyCrystalHarry
1.2.0 corns, 1.1.0 cats tropical guppies who continually breed

Go to Top of Page

Mort13
Fully Grown Corn

United Kingdom
5599 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  08:59:42  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
You're doomed!! He'll have a taste for your blood now. Next thing he'll be measuring himself up against you!!

3.1.0 Corn snakes, 1.0.0 T-Albino Cape House Snake, 0.1.0 Western Hognose,
1.0.0 MBK, 0.1.0 Childrens Python, 1.0.0 Nicaraguan Dwarf Boas
0.0.1 Occelated Skink, 1.0.0 Leopard Gecko, 1.0.3 Tarantulas, 0.0.2 Damon diadema
1.0.0 C0ckatiel,

Go to Top of Page

Sta~ple
qeeun speler

United Kingdom
6129 Posts

Posted - 05/07/2011 :  09:27:15  Show Profile  Click to see Sta~ple's MSN Messenger address  Reply with Quote
Wonder if it's the weather? My calms ones are getting stoppy at the moment too :/

A very special super, duper thanks for K :3
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
The Corn Snake Forum © 2000-11 thecornsnake.co.uk Go To Top Of Page
Snitz Forums 2000